Disney Magic Kingdoms

No doubt things have gotten really pricey with magic. For players who have been played since the beginning it’s probably not a problem, but if your a “newer” player, magic is a real issue. I think this is an issue the developers really need to look closer at.

As far as concession farming goes, it depends on how often your willing to log in and click. If you don’t mind doing it every hour or two than farming is probably your best bet. If your only able to log in a few times a day, it probably isn’t. Just keep in mind, if your logging in every hour and clicking on 100+ concessions, you can get burnt out relatively quickly. Add in an event and the game goes from being fun, to being a chore.
I agree with this. I started later than many (currently on Jungle Book Shere Khan challenge) and I am chronically short on magic all the time. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to afford that 2m magic plot of land.

so they seriously sell now new land for money?

Are you referring to the same pop up I got, that for one day there is a block of land on sale for like 4.99.

Sorry I misread your post earlier. Didn’t realize they were offering a $5 deal, since I never got one. Honestly suprised they haven’t done this before. Have they? Has to be some reason why they’ve been holding out on all that land.

I remember other people stating that they got land offers for $$$ in the past. But it seemed like it was for plots of land that had already been opened for those advanced in the game. I think I've never received a notice to buy land because I have all that is currently available.

I agree with this. I started later than many (currently on Jungle Book Shere Khan challenge) and I am chronically short on magic all the time. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to afford that 2m magic plot of land.
I’m currently on sleeping beauty. I just had to “clear the curse” in front of it’s a small world and I’m pretty low on magic. Not empty, but low

yea,getting magic for me is really a struggle still.i´m glad i can make around 10-15k per day now if i keep everyone busy.gladly welcoming pete as my main story really didn´t move on any further without him.
talking about him it was interesting his name was pete in the original.i am german and we actually call him "Cat Karlo".in this thread i definitely learned a lot of the original names.
what i miss a little bit btw is scrooge mc duck (in german dagobert duck :) ) and donalds nephews (tick trick and track).were they planned at some point or will they probably never get into it?i was just wondering as those characters around donald and daisy were always my favourite comic characters..the famous duck tales shows..#nostalgic

Are you referring to the same pop up I got, that for one day there is a block of land on sale for like 4.99.

yea..i got several offers for different places.funnily one of them i still have is the "science fiction place" which i can easily unlock for 75k magic right now.i was even expecting it would be the next to unlock via a quest of merlin after unlocking pete to defeat zurg?!so strange i got this offer...
besides that i get a lot of offers others may not get anymore.like always when i´m able to purchase a premium character (jack sparrow,davy jones,wall-e..) i get those pop ups.so i think it´s player related.

i'm sure this has been asked and answered, but how do i trigger the new Pirates story line that unlocks the land in Adventureland? i have Elizabeth at 7 and Will at 8. how much higher do they need to be?

yea,getting magic for me is really a struggle still.i´m glad i can make around 10-15k per day now if i keep everyone busy.gladly welcoming pete as my main story really didn´t move on any further without him.
talking about him it was interesting his name was pete in the original.i am german and we actually call him "Cat Karlo".in this thread i definitely learned a lot of the original names.
what i miss a little bit btw is scrooge mc duck (in german dagobert duck :) ) and donalds nephews (tick trick and track).were they planned at some point or will they probably never get into it?i was just wondering as those characters around donald and daisy were always my favourite comic characters..the famous duck tales shows..#nostalgic
They just recently started a new duck tales cartoon with those characters so maybe they will add them to the game sometime

yea..i got several offers for different places.funnily one of them i still have is the "science fiction place" which i can easily unlock for 75k magic right now.i was even expecting it would be the next to unlock via a quest of merlin after unlocking pete to defeat zurg?!so strange i got this offer...
besides that i get a lot of offers others may not get anymore.like always when i´m able to purchase a premium character (jack sparrow,davy jones,wall-e..) i get those pop ups.so i think it´s player related.

I was not positive the exact plot they were offering but it looked like a corner I already had but was not going to buy it. I have just in last month or so welcomed Michael Darling so no more permanent content to use magic on but need lots to finish leveling Jungle Book and Peter Pan characters and buy more land. I just very rarely pay cash for anything in game.

The good news: the update is out and we can now unlock the plot of land next to It's A Small World.

The not-so-good news: It costs 3 million magic to unlock it and the unlock process takes 24 hours. I'm glad I'm at the point where I have plenty of excess magic. I remember how much it sucked having to wait to build up magic.

i'm sure this has been asked and answered, but how do i trigger the new Pirates story line that unlocks the land in Adventureland? i have Elizabeth at 7 and Will at 8. how much higher do they need to be?

I would focus on the task at the top of your list. There could be something unrelated to Elizabeth and Will that you need to do first.

The good news: the update is out and we can now unlock the plot of land next to It's A Small World.

The not-so-good news: It costs 3 million magic to unlock it and the unlock process takes 24 hours. I'm glad I'm at the point where I have plenty of excess magic. I remember how much it sucked having to wait to build up magic.

"look, you've been begging for more land and now we give it to you and you complain? Suck it up Buttercup!!!"

I finally just unlocked the land for 2mil magic behind it’s a small world, I am never getting the 3mil plot :rotfl:

I have been playing the game since the beginning, I just don’t log in and check every hour for magic. I’m lucky if I check every 4-8 hrs unless there’s an event going on.

I’m almost done with characters which will be a big help towards not spending magic, but that 2mil plot of land knocked me down to having about 200k magic left so I’ll unlock it in a year or 2

Finally began leveling up Ariel to 10 early this morning. My only character left is the Mayor who is half way thru lv 4. I totally feel ready for tomorrow.

When looking at the new Ralph attractions, it seems like the interns could have made them into 9x9 or 10x10 plots. Hope some of them are small. The princess costume room looks like it'll replace Bambi's Ice Rink (which really does nothing but takes up room). I know it's not a popular opinion, but I'm glad the event begins tomorrow. I'll have something to do when my extended family starts driving me nuts.

@Windwaker4444 Did you spend 3 million magic to open the new plot of land? I did, but it kinda sucks that I went thru about 30% of my magic surplus.

Really hope they learned something about the size of new buildings, but I’m not holding out much hope that they have.

@Windwaker4444 Did you spend 3 million magic to open the new plot of land? I did, but it kinda sucks that I went thru about 30% of my magic surplus.

Really hope they learned something about the size of new buildings, but I’m not holding out much hope that they have.

I bought the land. Did they have to open up the smallest piece they could find when they made the attractions so large?

For those working on Caterpillar, note the upcoming leveling changes (which will probably come with the software update):

Caterpillar
  • Level 2: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 1 to 2
  • Level 3: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 2 to 4
  • Level 4: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 3 to 6
  • Level 5: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 4 to 10
  • Level 6: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 6 to 14
  • Level 7: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 8 to 20
  • Level 8: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 12 to 26
  • Level 9: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 16 to 32
  • Level 10: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 20 to 40
This ^ is the one thing that is making me want to quit playing. 2nd update that I have to collect more items for a character that was already ready to level up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter