Disney Magic Kingdoms

I constantly forget to level up my characters passed Level 8 or 9 so I have probably 90% of my characters to finish still but I'm finally working on them if for no other reason than to thin out the chest rewards and get free gems.

curious what this next event is about.and what characters i might exactly need for it.is it possible that pluto will be needed since it´s mickey themed?that would be a premium character i coul eventually afford until then.so far my priority is to level or maybe even max out mickey and goofy,after that daisy.that´s pretty much all i have from that part so far.
i was a bit sad the pirate costume of goofy didn´t actually change anything.i was hoping he could collect for POTC.

Down to 4 more characters to level to 10 (all ready) plus the LM (3 at 9, rest at 8) and the Mayor (level 3). Collecting a few more shells before levelling up another LM to 9.

Still waiting to get Bambi Float and Splash Mountain.

i also went to the microsoft store after i read about this here.it didn´t show there was an update.once i closed the store though the notification for an successful update popped up.strange it didn´t tell me earlier in the game.
love the new loading screen!

i also went to the microsoft store after i read about this here.it didn´t show there was an update.once i closed the store though the notification for an successful update popped up.strange it didn´t tell me earlier in the game.
love the new loading screen!
I like the new loading screen, too, but why are there still Halloween decorations in the park lol

probably gets removed with the next real update when the event starts.so the loading screen is just a little teaser

I like the new loading screen, too, but why are there still Halloween decorations in the park lol

Also really like the new loading/splash screen. Overall I think they do a really good job with the loading screens EXCEPT for the game logo. Maybe it’s just the graphic designer in me but the games logo is always way to small and/or improperly placed, imho. I knew it’s not a big deal in any way, but it has always bugged me. :rotfl:

I'm back!! I hate that I have been away for so long. My work has hit its busy season so that means longer days and falling asleep right when you get home haha. I hope all is well and this event is very intriguing to me!

The intern' s brilliance baffles me again. So there's no way to earn classic fabric other than building the steamboat which can only be won. Well that will take me years

Well, I updated last night but the only thing that happened was the opening screen and the app icon.

This morning I got Classic Fabric, is this the only thing that's suppose to happen? If so I will continue to level my characters that are at 9.

you get all of mickey´s fabric through the daily rewards and mickey will help then get those for minnie and pete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!