Disney Magic Kingdoms

Same here! I'm in 3rd right now with just one jeweled crab. I'm hoping to get the items again overnight to be able to get a 2nd crab tomorrow in order to make sure I stay in the top 10 and get the pirate costume this time around.
I should’ve joined even later than I did. I think I’m in 6th and I accidentally sent goofy off on his 12 hr task to get Donald’s token but he gets the crab jewel things fast

Okay, so I've been leveling characters almost non-stop lately in order to get their stupid tokens out of my chests! Here's the latest update:

Level is current level; missing tokens for next level are in ():
Lvl 9: Bullseye, Elizabeth Swann (19 hats, 13 ears), Fauna, Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde (26 ties, 23 ears), Jack Skellington, Dopey, Happy, Snow White (7 birds), Kanga, Nani, Honey Lemon (currently lvling to 9)
Lvl 8: Wendy (7 thread, 1 ear), Eeyore, Tigger, Roo, Piglet, Rabbit, Angel (3 ears), Sebastian
Lvl 7: Will Turner, Flash, Pooh, Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Cobra Bubbles
Lvl 6: Toy Alien, Chief Bogo, Mowgli, Shere Khan, Zero, Beast
Lvl 5: Thumper, Bagheera, Baloo, Olaf, Hiro, Baymax, Go Go, Fred, Wasabi, Scuttle, Eric
Lvl 4: Peter Pan (10 flutes, 8 ears), Elastigirl, Anna, Christopher Robin (3 drums, 4 ears), Yokai, Ariel, Triton, Flounder, Ursula
Lvl 3: John Darling, Capt. Barbossa, Bambi
Lvl 2: Michael (6 bears, 3 ears), Tia Dalma, Jack-Jack, Sally, Oogie Boogie
Lvl 1: Mayor

Premium characters I don't have:
Rex, Capt. Hook, Jack Sparrow, Davy Jones, Boo, Wall-E, Maximus, Merryweather, Flower, King Louie

Event characters I don't have (missed events before I started playing, and a couple of Snow White characters since I was on vacation and not playing often during that event):
Dash, Violet, Mr. Incredible, Frozone, Syndrome, Elsa, Hans, Kristoff, Sven, Shang, Mulan, Mushu, Belle, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Gaston, Evil Queen, Grumpy

i´m in 2nd right now with 5 others (2 of them bots as they have those disney names with a number behind) and i get the 3rd crab once mickey comes back with the 2nd net.just can´t beat 1st place as it´s clear she has at least one of the premium characters.so yea,i´m happy with the costume and 15 gems.plus my 2 platinum chests.sounds like tomorrow is a good day

It feels like a month since I’ve read any posts here or posted myself (though it’s probably been only a week). But lots of progress. But I missed out on the mayor, but no crying as it seems he is nearly impossible to level up.

Update since last post in green

Toy Alien - ready for 9 collecting for 10
Peter Pan - ready for 10 MAXED
Wendy - ready for 10 MAXED
Michael - collecting for 10 ready for 10
John - ready for 10 MAXED
Captain Hook - ready for 10 MAXED
Barbossa - ready for 9 collecting for 10
Tia Dalma - collecting for 7 collecting for 9
Davy Jones - collecting for 9 ready for 10
C. Robin - leveling to 9 collecting for 10
Microbot purgatory
Hiro - ready for 9 collecting for 10
Baymax - collecting for 9 collecting for 10
Yokai - collecting for 10 ready for 10
Go Go - ready for 10 MAXED
Honey Lemon - ready for 10 MAXED
Fred - collecting for 9 collecting for 10
Wasabi - collecting for 9 collecting for 10
Clam purgatory
Sebastian - ready for 7 collecting for 9
Scuttle - ready for 7 collecting for 8
Ariel - collecting for 7 collecting for 8
Eric - ready for 7 ready for 8
Triton - ready for 7 collecting for 8
Flounder - collecting for 7 ready for 7
Ursula - collecting for 7 collecting for 8

On a flight to Germany for the week, so I’ll do some reading now. I’ve actually missed this page

Okay so I’ve got almost 300 gems now. I’ve been saving without spending on anything at all. Should I buy a premium character or keep saving for the next event? I haven’t bought any premium characters before. I’ve gotten lucky with chests but that’s it

ETA: Well I placed 6th and managed to get goofy’s costume and 5 gems so I’m pretty happy with that.

Last edited:
i´m in 2nd right now with 5 others (2 of them bots as they have those disney names with a number behind) and i get the 3rd crab once mickey comes back with the 2nd net.just can´t beat 1st place as it´s clear she has at least one of the premium characters.so yea,i´m happy with the costume and 15 gems.plus my 2 platinum chests.sounds like tomorrow is a good day
Those aren't bots. The game assigns names when a player does not create a profile. I was DonaldDuckFan####### for the longest time before I realized that I could change it.

oh,i see,i thank you!i assumed it because when i was reading the first pages of this thread people wondered where these "friends come from" since no one of their friends list actually plays it.i´m connected with MSN and don´t have any friends at all there that play it.
2h to go in the event and i´m the only one now at 2nd place with 3 crabs.looks like i sealed the deal.i have a question about mickeys magic costume.is there another way than purchasing through merlin?i saw a couple pages ago mickey does his own fabric?!do i need to level up more or just progress more through the story or how does it work?thanks in advance!
really don´t plan yet to purchase anything from merlin with my very limited magic.the alien toy seems at the moment nearly impossible to unlock right now for me

edit:my first platinum chest from the calendar series gave me a shiny:cannon statue! <3

Last edited:

Okay so I’ve got almost 300 gems now. I’ve been saving without spending on anything at all. Should I buy a premium character or keep saving for the next event? I haven’t bought any premium characters before. I’ve gotten lucky with chests but that’s it

ETA: Well I placed 6th and managed to get goofy’s costume and 5 gems so I’m pretty happy with that.

honestly I would probably wait for an event and get the premium character(s) there as they will also help with that event

Ignoring the Mayor, I’m now down to 3 level 9 tLM characters left to level! :thumbsup2

Ariel: 16/30, 20/30
King Triton: 20/35, 17/35
Ursula: 10/30, 27/35

45/300 SeaShells

Also passed 1000 gems right before I went to bed last night.

I'll play, too.

You have to ignore the mayor since there just isn't much movement over there. Mine is STILL at Level 3, and he still needs 5 ear hats to get to level 4. I figure that's about a week more of sending characters out to get those items.

Ariel- Level 9 - 19/30 and 16/30

honestly I would probably wait for an event and get the premium character(s) there as they will also help with that event
Thanks for your reply! I’ll keep saving them then. Right now I’m working on getting dale, aurora, and Donald. I should have dale by the end of today

Thanks for your reply! I’ll keep saving them then. Right now I’m working on getting dale, aurora, and Donald. I should have dale by the end of today

Just going to chime in that I think it's good advice. Save it until there's a character you feel you really need.

Ugh... Just realized the Mayor is ready to level up to 3 and I just sent someone to level up for 16 hrs. Oh well, he will level up in the morning :P

Ignoring the Mayor, I’m now down to 3 level 9 tLM characters left to level! :thumbsup2

Ariel: 16/30, 20/30
King Triton: 20/35, 17/35
Ursula: 10/30, 27/35

45/300 SeaShells

Also passed 1000 gems right before I went to bed last night.

I will chime in, too. It feels great to be winding down to send more characters home.

Triton - currently leveling to 10
Ursula - lvl 9. 23/30 35/35
Ariel - lvl 9. 12/30 13/30

5/200 clam shells

And, of course, the mayor.

Cannon statue from Platinum chest.

Excited about the steamboat willie costumes!

I actually managed to come in 9th with 1 crab today. Woo hoo! I don't even know what Goofy's Pirate costume does, lol.

Here is where I stand:

Bambi - leveling up to 10
Tia Dalma - collecting for 10
Jack-Jack - collecting for 8, takes forever since I only have 3 characters
Mayor - forever stuck at level 2 because I don't have the buildings needed for collecting tasks
Christopher Robin - ready for 10
Fred - ready for 10
Wasabi - ready for 10
Sebastian - ready for 10
Scuttle - ready for 10
Ariel - collecting for 9
Prince Eric - collecting 10
King Triton - collecting for 9
Flounder - collecting for 10
Ursula - collecting for 9

Little late, but I didn't begin the crab event until late yesterday morning. I just wanted to get to 10 to receive the 5 gems. I got to 10 last night and stopped collecting them. This morning I was rewarded the 25 gems for first place. There must have been no one playing on my leader board. Then to burst my bubble, I got a cannon from my platinum chest. Wish I could save the ones I win until a future date.

Am I missing something? why is everyone so interested in leveling up the Mayor>?

I can only speak for myself, but I try to level them all up. Also I have nothing left to do in the game other than working on my characters.

What @mmmears said! Also, think we’ve mentioned the Mayor, because he's gonna really be a long, long grind to level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!