Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ursula started leveling to 10 last night, so it's just Ariel and the Mayor left in my kingdom. Neither is even close to having the items they need to level up though.

Anyone watching the livestream. I tried, but my tablet is not working with me.

I tried but it was glitchy here and I didn't have the patience to find a way to make it work. I saw it was in B&W and there is a Steamboat Willie attraction that I believe can only be found in the platinum chests. :headache: That was enough for me (the person who still doesn't have the dumb ice rink).

There isn't an event coming up--just the unlocking of the classic costumes and attractions.

The classic costumes are permanent content. They will be unlocked on November 14. Tokens for Mickey's costume will be given away each day until November 23. After the 23rd, they can be purchased from Merlin. Once you have Mickey's costume, he will help with the tokens for Minnie and Pete. We will also need some of the level-up tokens for all three, so they will start appearing again.

The Steamboat Willie attraction is permanent and will be available in platinum chests.

A Black And White Hat concession will be available for only a limited time.

They also hinted about upcoming hints about the next event.

Last edited:

I tried but it was glitchy here and I didn't have the patience to find a way to make it work. I saw it was in B&W and there is a Steamboat Willie attraction that I believe can only be found in the platinum chests. :headache: That was enough for me (the person who still doesn't have the dumb ice rink).

Same feeling here, this is almost sealing the deal for me. They also expect me to spend elixir to get cloth for these costumes when I am months away from getting Toy Story Mania with elixir. As of now, my want for completeness in this game is over, the next step will be my desire to play it at all. This game had so much promise but the fun is fading. I still remember the teaser video for the game years ago, I had high hopes.

Last edited:
I saw people playing. I want to play too.

Mayor - collecting for 4
Tia Dalma - collecting for 10
Sebastian - collecting for 9
Ariel - collecting for 8
Eric - collecting for 10
King Triton - collecting for 8
Flounder - collecting for 9
Ursula - collecting for 8

Ugh, these clams........

I'm in the same exact position you're in :thumbsup2

Have Ursula at 9, Triton and Ariel at 8, and the Mayor at like negative three or something.

Wait, I thought you said you had your Mayor up to level 6 or 7 earlier in the week? Your making me question if that statement was true?

Edit: Oh, I get it, your kidding us now. You just didn’t want to make everyone else feel bad about how far behind we our with our Mayors.

Guess I don't have to worry about the size of SW. If it's in a platinum chest, it'll probably take a few years to get it!! For some reason, my platinums only ever have musical fountains or sun dials anymore.

Good point. I think about land space when I get annoyed about the ice rink that I really don't need anymore.

There isn't an event coming up--just the unlocking of the classic costumes and attractions.

The classic costumes are permanent content. They will be unlocked on November 14. Tokens for Mickey's costume will be given away each day until November 23. After the 23rd, they can be purchased from Merlin. Once you have Mickey's costume, he will help with the tokens for Minnie and Pete. We will also need some of the level-up tokens for all three, so they will start appearing again.

The Steamboat Willie attraction is permanent and will be available in platinum chests.

A Black And White Hat concession will be available for only a limited time.

They also hinted about upcoming hints about the next event.

I figured it was too soon for an event .the next one will start in 2-3 weeks and run till over Christmas like every other year .

i´m about to unlock celia,eve,pete,minnie in the next weeks.is it smarter to level up the ones i have already or go for those i can welcome?i´ve seen that high level charaters do better in events.but if those charaters might be needed in the next event i will regret not getting them.

PS:about the platinum chest i got days ago..i got the noodle stand.which is still ok as it gives me some extra magic for free

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter