Disney Magic Kingdoms

That makes sense. I was wondering about the basic looking announcement. Usually they have a little more pizzazz.
How is everyone doing with the Mayor?
I'm up to 5 ribbons and 2 hats. Still at lv 2 of course.

Level 2, 10/10 badges, 9/10 ear hats (and it's been like this all day - I just can't seem to get the last hat).

14/10 - Pumpkins
8/10 - Ribbons
10/10 - Hats

Honestly I don’t give a _____ about the Mayor. The fact that they didn’t give a _____ about him and not let him collect anything like EC for the Tower Challange took all interest I had in him away. I’ll still work on leveling him, since I want to completed everyone, but I’m getting sick and tired of them making characters this tough to level.

I've had Wendy waiting in the wings while all the latest events have been going on and finally welcomed her. I have enough gems to get Hook or Davy Jones. Weirdly, I've been getting what I assume are Davy Jones tokens from the chests the past few days. I've also got all the POC characters at 10 and Jack's coat. Who will be more useful?

14/10 - Pumpkins
8/10 - Ribbons
10/10 - Hats

Honestly I don’t give a _____ about the Mayor. The fact that they didn’t give a _____ about him and not let him collect anything like EC for the Tower Challange took all interest I had in him away. I’ll still work on leveling him, since I want to completed everyone, but I’m getting sick and tired of them making characters this tough to level.
Whoa...didn't mean to get you riled up. Here, let's talk about a less toxic topic....how about that cursed land by It's A Small World.... that should calm you down. :dogdance:

I've had Wendy waiting in the wings while all the latest events have been going on and finally welcomed her. I have enough gems to get Hook or Davy Jones. Weirdly, I've been getting what I assume are Davy Jones tokens from the chests the past few days. I've also got all the POC characters at 10 and Jack's coat. Who will be more useful?
Davy doesn't do a whole lot. Although he does grant a 2hr happiness meet and greet. Hook doesn't really offer much other than more Pan storyline, 1 hr gold trophy tapper (when the tapper is going on) and a cool 24 hr animation with Pan. You might want to wait until the next event and use your gems there. They will probably be more usefully spent then.

Congrats on welcoming Wendy!

At this point I’d wait until the next event to decide. They will have a live stream Friday, and the pop up art looks to be Steamboat Willie related and/or Mickeys 90th Anniversary related. The Classic Mickey outfit also becomes available in 8 days. Minnie and Pete also have classic outfits coming out. While I doubt the next event is Mickey related, you never know.

My guess is that the next event is likely to be a Wreck it Ralph, which comes out on November 20th.

Mayor is still on Level 2 with 2 Ears and 2 Ribbons.

Working on levelling all the other characters that are sitting at level 9. Mixing it up as I want to make sure which ever ones are needed for the next challenge I have a few that are at level 10.

Little Mermaid characters are all at level 8. Need more clams to level them.

He's at level 6 and I'm working on him for 7. I'm also working on being a better person and not lying to strangers.

o_O Good one! I've missed your comments lately. They make this game much more fun. The interns should be paying you to keep playing.

Just saw that you can get Mayor tokens thru Merlin now. The powers above must have read @mikegood2 's post. Still going to earn them the old fashioned way. Going to save elixir for the future.

I might have been willing to cave and buy one yesterday, when I just couldn't get that last one. But I finally did last night and was able to level him to 3. And now, after his friends were seeking his items overnight, I'm 0/0 on both. Slow going is an understatement. :snail:

Wow! 24 hours without a post in this thread. A silly jeweled crab challenge started and I was expecting to come here and see some rants. If it's like this with the rest of the game players, the interns might have to start wondering about their job security.

There's likely a lot of burnout, I know I have been considering hanging up my hat a few times recently. I think it will happen sooner than later. I've been playing since day one and I am realizing it never has lived up to it's promise. Being a completionist it bothers me that I can't have the Bambi ice rink even though the characters are long since maxxed out and sent home. Every platinum chest is a tease that ends up in a sun dial or something worthless even when cashed in for elixir. After spending all my elixir to get Davy Jones Organ, I now only have 12k of the 30k needed for Toy Story Mania, that is also going to be a grind. I can't even bother figuring out what 'costumes' I am missing, but I know Mrs. Incredible's is one of them and I am not buying some chest gambling trying to get it.

The only thing keeping me interested today is my love of the Steamboat Willie era Mickey and I am holding out hope they do something cool with it.

There's likely a lot of burnout, I know I have been considering hanging up my hat a few times recently. I think it will happen sooner than later. I've been playing since day one and I am realizing it never has lived up to it's promise. Being a completionist it bothers me that I can't have the Bambi ice rink even though the characters are long since maxxed out and sent home. Every platinum chest is a tease that ends up in a sun dial or something worthless even when cashed in for elixir. After spending all my elixir to get Davy Jones Organ, I now only have 12k of the 30k needed for Toy Story Mania, that is also going to be a grind. I can't even bother figuring out what 'costumes' I am missing, but I know Mrs. Incredible's is one of them and I am not buying some chest gambling trying to get it.

The only thing keeping me interested today is my love of the Steamboat Willie era Mickey and I am holding out hope they do something cool with it.

Hear, Hear!!!

I feel pretty much the same way as you, and have/will consider hanging up my hat from time to time, but ultimately won’t. Also am a completionist, but the one (and only) positive of lack of land, is don’t really want the Ice Rink. Also, as far as costumes go, while nice, I have no interest in spending gems on them, especially if they offer no benifit.

The problem the developers have, and will always have, is how often to have events. Wait to long between them and players might lose interest, have them to often and players get burnt out. They are gonna side on having them closer together, because that incurages people to spend more gems/cash. I’d like it to be longer. that way I’ll get nice breather from the game and feel more energized when the next event comes along.

Just finished leveling up Ursula now and ALL my tLM characters are at level 9!!!
:cheer2::banana::bounce::hyper::jumping1::jumping2::jumping3::Pinkbounc:dancer:party:

4 of them are ready for 10 (Max), so only need to collect items for 3 characters. And of course I ONLY need to collect 625 more shells. :rotfl:

I really hope the next event does not involve having to eventually collect tons of these types of tokens. I am still collecting microbots for Big Hero 6 let alone needing tons of shells!

I'm sure they will. And we have all the people who complained about having to collect 2 items to turn it into 1 item to thank for it. :jester: Yes, the former way was annoying but it only lasted for the duration of the event, we are stuck with this way ALL the way to Level 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!