Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have all the attractions, but I can’t fit the last one, Toy Story Mania. Would you post pictures?

All the attractions will fit if you own all the land. I’ve tried to keep movie attractions together and have 40+ stands mixed in and had just over 1/2 a plot of land open. If you don’t care about that and let the game place most of the attractions for you, you can probably have 2+ plots open.

The problem is that it’s like a jigsaw puzzle and if you don’t place some of the pieces right, your gonna have trouble placing everything. Also, every time they add a piece (ie Toy Story Mania) you may need to rearrange other pieces to accommodate for it.

If it helps you at all, I have all my Beuty and the Beast and Frozen attractions on the 2 plots of land between Small World and the Portal. Lion King, Jungle Cruise, Aladdin and Lilo and Stitch buildings in all the land around Big Thunder Mountain. I’ve also placed the Onmidroid City on it’s own plot of land (behind Small World) so I can put it in storage when/if I need the extra land. At this point I have little confidence that the interns will release a new plot of land when the next event happens.

Last edited:
Well I have all of the megaphones, all the badges, and 14 EC. hopefully I can collect enough EC between now and Saturday that when I get back on Nov 1st I can snatch up the rest of his items without too much trouble.

Status report: My in-laws were visiting this weekend, so all last week I couldn't be efficient with my game. First, because I had to clean the house, and then because we had to be social. It has really affected my clam collection.

IOS - done with everyone except TLM

Sebastian - needs clams for 10
Scuttle - 3 tokens away from being ready for 10 except the clams
Ariel - 7
Eric - collecting for 10
Triton - 7
Flounder - needs clams for 9
Ursula - 1 necklace away from 7, but need clams.

Windows:

Michael - ready for 10. Next to be upgraded when Scuttle finishes.
Tia Dalma - collecting for 9
Christopher Robin - collecting for 10

Sebastian - needs clams for 9
Scuttle - currently upgrading to 9
Ariel - 5
Eric - collecting for 10
Triton - 6
Flounder - collecting for 10
Ursula - needs clams for 7

Well I have all of the megaphones, all the badges, and 14 EC. hopefully I can collect enough EC between now and Saturday that when I get back on Nov 1st I can snatch up the rest of his items without too much trouble.

How in the world did you do that? I've been playing regularly and need one more badge (so have no EC at the moment). Did you speed up some stuff? Or do you not sleep at night?

How in the world did you do that? I've been playing regularly and need one more badge (so have no EC at the moment). Did you speed up some stuff? Or do you not sleep at night?

Was gonna ask the same question. I’ve also been playing regularly, setting 1 hour timers over the last day or two, trying to collect seashells. So much easier and quicker only having to worry about tLM characters. :thumbsup2

Currently 3 badges short, but I was so high on the leaderboard I wasn’t sending everyone out last night so I could build up a cookie reserve (17) for chapter 2. How do you have 14K EC?

EDIT: I just reread your post, and you had 14 EC left, so I can see how you could do it. I read it as 14K (14,000) EC :rotfl:

My Triton is only at 7. It must have been wishful thinking when I posted he was at 10. I still have a long way to go with Ariel, Triton, and Ursula, and I actually doubt they will be done before the next event, but I'm just happy to have a handful of characters to work with at this point. You've made fantastic progress, too!
Ariel has been the hold out for me. I can't seem to get her tokens to drop. And everytime I get nothing, I think to myself..."Aarrggg, I could have been collecting clams for 4 hours instead!" I'm going to use your strategy and work on maxing out clams first.

Ariel has been the hold out for me. I can't seem to get her tokens to drop. And everytime I get nothing, I think to myself..."Aarrggg, I could have been collecting clams for 4 hours instead!" I'm going to use your strategy and work on maxing out clams first.

I'm not sure it's much of a strategy. They've been out looking for those harder to find tokens all day and they all come back emptyhanded. I think it's going to be a long grind for me as far as Ursula, Ariel, and Triton go.

Haven't really been able to begin phase 2 of the tower yet today. Just getting started now. I only need a few more items for this round of collecting for the Mayor. I had almost 10k in ec saved up before round 2 began. I won the Alice Cookie concession in my magical chest. I didn't have that one yet so I'm happy. I was surprised to use Gaston again. Had to bring him out of cold storage. I keep him on ice until someone wants a meet and greet. Well...gotta go get caught up. Those hot cocoas aren't going to collect themselves. Have fun everyone!!!

3 badges short, but I was so high on the leaderboard I wasn’t sending everyone out last night so I could build up a cookie reserve (17) for chapter 2.

I played the first round to finish in the 50 to 150 range for the 2 cookies which I did. Finished in 90h. Started this 2nd round with 8 badges left to get but did carry over 45 cookies. Refresh my memory, I think the last Tower challenge had gems for awards in the top 10. Didn't have a lot of cookies going into round 3 of the last Tower challenge. So I decided to play this one a little different and trying to carry over a lot into the final round.

Time to make my mark. 32 days into magic kingdom. Trying to cope with tower attack. Won't get Mayor as I only collected 17 megaphones. Have to prep for next stage. All my characters are tired except Jack, and he is only Lvl 2 LoL. Found out about Goofy's Halloween Costume too late. Tinker can't catch up with my consumption of recoops. 3 hours to next chapter. Tinks, Mickey, Goofy, Woody, Jessie all lvl 10s. No Pluto. Opened up 5th float slots. 77 gems into the 195 required for next. Have 2nd pedestal up and 5 storage. Also the hat farm I have seriously bogging down my phone as the animation is simply killing it when all 30 hat emp trying to animate during tower attack. I wonder what it'd be like if I have more? Have to stove away a few attractions for short of land earlier. Now I have more land but everything seems to trade in gems, which I don't have enough. Or elixir, probably wont have time to farm that either. I suppose time will take care of it all, but there's so much to do with so little resources. And I suppose that's exactly where gameloft wants

OK - I was in your position for the first tower challenge. First, don't focus on the Mayor. Don't even purchase his tokens. Focus on getting enough event currency to pick up the offered attractions and the characters (Aladdin, Jack, etc). I got Jack in the last tower challenge so he was nicely leveled up for this one. The attractions and characters will help with regular magic after the event. If, by some chance, you have enough EC to get the Mayor tokens, great, but for now don't even think about getting him. Just try getting the rest of the items.

Was gonna ask the same question. I’ve also been playing regularly, setting 1 hour timers over the last day or two, trying to collect seashells. So much easier and quicker only having to worry about tLM characters. :thumbsup2

Currently 3 badges short, but I was so high on the leaderboard I wasn’t sending everyone out last night so I could build up a cookie reserve (17) for chapter 2. How do you have 14K EC?

EDIT: I just reread your post, and you had 14 EC left, so I can see how you could do it. I read it as 14K (14,000) EC :rotfl:
Yep. It left me very very EC poor. But finishing in the top 4 helped me skip 4 rounds with 1000 EC.

I started my leader board around 6pm. Number 1 has 7k. Guess the cheaters started earlier in the day. I hope karma takes care of all of the cheaters out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter