Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just started welcoming Ursula, nice recovery from barely being able to play last weekend.

Maybe Ursula thought I was some poor unfortunate soul or something. But her ear hat drop rates went really quick for me (as compared to some others in the past). Welcoming her now.

Middle of the night bathroom break was profitable and got both games to needing a single ear hat. Got the drops I needed this morning. So while Ursula is being Welcomed in my IOS game. In my Windows game I still have to wait 2 hours. I didn't think I would be able to Welcome her that fast, so yesterday morning I sent Honey Lemon to do her 24 hr level up to 10.

Successfully avoided clicking on Scrump dolls for the first clam collection after the tapper started. I doubt I will be able to get through a 2nd set.

Congrats, you guys! Share your luck with us! :love1:

And lucky you, hopemax! I really hate those tappers.

Once Ursula arrives, you build her lair, it has an 8hr build time, I believe it was 15,000 EC. She also has a 2hr side quest, which may require getting her to Lvl 2. Her 1hr task that drops shell tokens will also be available.

Was really hoping her first quest would start the process of getting access to Ariel’s Kelp Flowers. Oh well, decided to send Ursula on the 2 hour side quest just to get it over with. I do like the fact that her 1 hour take drops she’ll tokens though. :thumbsup2

Not sure yet. Once I welcome Ursula and do any associated quests, I will post if someone else doesn't beat me to it. But if I had to guess, it will be bigger than it should be and we will be cursing the interns because they made it so big and difficult to find a place to build it.

Ursulas Lair is 11x11, so the same size as Atlantica.

No question it is bigger than in needs to be, but I guess it could always be worse/bigger. So glad it was “only” 11x11, because if it was 12 on either side it wouldn’t have fit in the area I cleared for it. I understand why we can’t put a building into storage if someone is in it doing a job, but I really wish we could move said building.

Completing Ursula’s Lair opens an 8hr quest task, Spill the Sea-beans (note to GameLoft, that is not how puns or wordplay works) with King Triton.

What do you mean that’s not how puns work? That’s hilarious. Have you never heard of sea beans? theyre like a cross between asparagus and seaweed and are often found in asian cuisine.

Welcoming Ursula now. Got her necklaces right away and hat drops were really good too. Could’ve welcomed her earlier than just now probably had I paid more attention to the game lol but I got busy

Welcoming Ursula now. Got her necklaces right away and hat drops were really good too. Could’ve welcomed her earlier than just now probably had I paid more attention to the game lol but I got busy

Yeah, just sit there and rub it in... I'm still 3 hats short and I've been paying attention. :rolleyes1

I got a necklace!!!! So now I’m 1 necklace and 6/10 ear hats.

YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you. I know you've been searching for that necklace for days.:figment:

Today was a productive day. Just about to finish Ursula's Lair. I'll start the 8hr task before I go to sleep. I should have Ursula ready for lv 3 by the morning. Sure hope the prompt for Ariel's flowers start soon.

Been trying to get my last Shell Necklace for 5 hours and just did, so I was able to level Ursula to 3 and send her and Triton out on their 8 hour job. :thumbsup2

Ursula and Triton have an 8 hour task together. After this is when you are able to start collecting the Kelp Flowers for Ariel. The Kelp Flower tasks are joint tasks - Sebastion & Flounder, Triton & Scuttle and then Prince Eric & Ursula. All of my TLM characters are at level 4 or higher, except Ursula who is still at Level 3. All of the joint tasks for the Kelp Flowers are 4 hours in length. At the same time the Kelp Flowers start, Sebastion and Flounder have individual tasks instead of being able to do the joint task.

Quick question: at the end of the Mermaid event, will any remaining event currency we have be changed into regular "Magic" currency?

Ursula and Triton have an 8 hour task together. After this is when you are able to start collecting the Kelp Flowers for Ariel. The Kelp Flower tasks are joint tasks - Sebastion & Flounder, Triton & Scuttle and then Prince Eric & Ursula. All of my TLM characters are at level 4 or higher, except Ursula who is still at Level 3. All of the joint tasks for the Kelp Flowers are 4 hours in length. At the same time the Kelp Flowers start, Sebastion and Flounder have individual tasks instead of being able to do the joint task.
So I can only do one of those tasks since I don’t have flounder or Eric?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!