Disney Magic Kingdoms

Pathetic really. And one of my hats came out of a chest. So all my characters were out all day and I get one back. That's 1/12 I think. Really awful.

I feel it's pretty hopeless, so I just started Michael Darling's 6 hour upgrade to Level 9. No way will this interfere with Ursula.
I now have 4 ear hats for Ursula. I got two from triton, one from Atlantica, and one from will. I still don’t have the necklace but I’ll keep trying. I thought the parade might work but tried twice and it didn’t give me anything.

I now have 4 ear hats for Ursula. I got two from triton, one from Atlantica, and one from will. I still don’t have the necklace but I’ll keep trying. I thought the parade might work but tried twice and it didn’t give me anything.

Congrats! You doubled your ear hats!!! I'm still stuck at 2.

Ending the day in IOS at 7 hats + necklace. So obviously, I'm pleased. In Windows, I have 6 hats, but I still don't have the necklace and that is annoying me to no end. Also, I don't have Under the Sea yet, so that leaves me with only 2 opportunities to get the necklace.

Big props to Lilo. Even though her task is 6 hours, between the 2 games she is 4 for 4 in bringing back ear hats.
You’re almost there! Congrats! Just got another hat from the 4-hr tasks so that makes it 2/10. I hope Lilo brings me one in two hours.

Once Ursula arrives, you build her lair, it has an 8hr build time, I believe it was 15,000 EC. She also has a 2hr side quest, which may require getting her to Lvl 2. Her 1hr task that drops shell tokens will also be available.

Maybe Ursula thought I was some poor unfortunate soul or something. But her ear hat drop rates went really quick for me (as compared to some others in the past). Welcoming her now.

Congrats on getting Ursula so quickly!!

Do either of you know how big the Ursula’s Lair is?

Middle of the night bathroom break was profitable and got both games to needing a single ear hat. Got the drops I needed this morning. So while Ursula is being Welcomed in my IOS game. In my Windows game I still have to wait 2 hours. I didn't think I would be able to Welcome her that fast, so yesterday morning I sent Honey Lemon to do her 24 hr level up to 10.

Successfully avoided clicking on Scrump dolls for the first clam collection after the tapper started. I doubt I will be able to get through a 2nd set.

I was trying to avoid the dolls again until tomorrow morning but those stupid clams just couldn’t stay away from them. Accidentally tapped one doll so I’m sure I’ll be on a lower rank again when I wake up tomorrow.

Update on Ursula: 5/10 hats with 1 necklace. Hoping that I can unlock her by tomorrow as an exchange for starting the tapper event “earlier” than what I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter