Disney Magic Kingdoms

The offer just said next to the Pumpkin Patch or something like that.
Thx. I'm kinda surprised it's taken the interns this long to start selling off land since it is in so much demand. Hmmmm...
Although if they sold off the dark piece between the two open pieces in Adventureland they opened on the pirate update, I'd wager we'd hear @mikegood2 yell "woohoo" no matter where we live.

Got the necklace! I was concerned about that once I saw we only needed one. That would have been a cruel trick indeed to make it virtually impossible to collect 1 item. Glad it was a worry for nothing.

Good luck on collecting today everyone!!!

I’ve been 0/2 for the necklace and only have 2/10 hats. I had a chance for the necklace from my parade but no dice so technically I’m 0/3 for the necklace.

What piece of land did they offer you? Just curious. This is the first time I've heard that offer.
For me, its a piece of land called Sci-fi Square. It's a simple piece of Tomorrowland, available through regular gameplay for 75,000 magic, so I'm sure most if you have it already. I have enough, actually, I was just waiting til after the event. Maybe they're just offering us all different plots they know we don't have yet, hoping to squeeze an extra buck out of this. They do also throw in 40 gems, but, still not worth it.

4 cycles of the 60 minute tasks and finally got the necklace on the 3rd round of the joint Sebastian/Scuttle task.

Still only have 2 ears though.

I have only one Ursula Ear hats and the necklace. I have been sending them out but they are coming back without any.

Got the necklace! I was concerned about that once I saw we only needed one. That would have been a cruel trick indeed to make it virtually impossible to collect 1 item. Glad it was a worry for nothing.

Good luck on collecting today everyone!!!

Me too! When I saw it was only 1 and then 10 of the ea hats that it would be really hard for the necklace - but got it pretty early. Only a couple of the hats so far

So a whole day has gone by, and I have the one necklace I got this morning... and 2 ear hats. I am not having any luck with those at all. :sad2:

So a whole day has gone by, and I have the one necklace I got this morning... and 2 ear hats. I am not having any luck with those at all. :sad2:
I still have 0 necklaces and 2 ear hats after an entire day. I’ve been sending scuttle and Sebastian constantly for that necklace and no luck.

I have the necklace but only 1 ear hat. It’s taking forever waiting for everyone to finish 4-hour tasks. I wish they had given us even just 1 character with 1 or 2-hour task to drop a hat.

I still have 0 necklaces and 2 ear hats after an entire day. I’ve been sending scuttle and Sebastian constantly for that necklace and no luck.

Pathetic really. And one of my hats came out of a chest. So all my characters were out all day and I get one back. That's 1/12 I think. Really awful.

I feel it's pretty hopeless, so I just started Michael Darling's 6 hour upgrade to Level 9. No way will this interfere with Ursula.

Ending the day in IOS at 7 hats + necklace. So obviously, I'm pleased. In Windows, I have 6 hats, but I still don't have the necklace and that is annoying me to no end. Also, I don't have Under the Sea yet, so that leaves me with only 2 opportunities to get the necklace.

Big props to Lilo. Even though her task is 6 hours, between the 2 games she is 4 for 4 in bringing back ear hats.

Ending the day in IOS at 7 hats + necklace. So obviously, I'm pleased. In Windows, I have 6 hats, but I still don't have the necklace and that is annoying me to no end. Also, I don't have Under the Sea yet, so that leaves me with only 2 opportunities to get the necklace.

Big props to Lilo. Even though her task is 6 hours, between the 2 games she is 4 for 4 in bringing back ear hats.

Wow! Nice haul. Lilo's done nothing for me. It was the combo with Sebastian that found me the ONE hat I got today (the other was in a chest). I'm on the short end of the RNG this event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter