Disney Magic Kingdoms

Triton is at L2 and is off with Sebastian on their 8 hour quest. I have Flounder at L4 so I guess I’m done upgrading him for a while.
Don't forget that Triton at 2 has the two hour side quest to create a rainbow. Guess that'll be tomorrow after the 8 hour bit is done.

So, uh...what’s the deal with the float??

(There’s a two-sided bubbling acid yellow surface that looks like a cup of Mountain Dew, with no characters)

Triton is at L2 and is off with Sebastian on their 8 hour quest. I have Flounder at L4 so I guess I’m done upgrading him for a while.

Don't forget that Triton at 2 has the two hour side quest to create a rainbow. Guess that'll be tomorrow after the 8 hour bit is done.

Yeah he can work on that after he doesn't have any main storyline quests. Busy guy. ;)

Finally got to start welcoming Triton a few hours ago and some nice drops let me just level him to 2! Since I’ll be able to send them on the 8 hour quest overnight, I figured I might as well get Tritons 2 hour quest out of the way first.:thumbsup2

I’ve still got that stupid Davy Jones and Tia Delma side quest that I keep on forgetting to do. I know I don’t need to do it, but I just want to get done with it. :rotfl:

Atlantica costs 10000EC and takes 8 hours to build... This is after the Triton/Sebastian quest...

Thanks for the heads up! Do you know the footprint of Atlantica? Figure I might as well try making some room for it before I go to bed.

Did you notice that one of the BH6 attractions is now gold trophy? Or maybe I just missed it last time. And, has Davy Jones always been a happiness character? I was surprised that one of my parentless kiddos was requesting a meet and greet with him. Gonna jump into airplane mode now. Gotta get that LM trophy! My park won't be the same without that spectacular addition.

What is the benefit of going into airplane mode?

Just curious for those who went airplane mode during the mini event, how did you fare on your rank?

I’m still waiting for 2 more triton ears. It’s morning here in our country; should I immediately do the 8-hour task after welcoming him and build the Atlantica when I’m about to sleep?

So tomorrow we will be at Typhoon Lagoon then to Toy Story Land (first time) Monday morning followed by Food and Wine lunch through dinner. Pretty excited, we’ve been holding on to this last park ticket since February specifically for Food & Wine fest.

I still need 4 more Triton ear hats, but should be able to check in a couple times tomorrow. Hoping I can get to build Atlantica while there at least.

So tomorrow we will be at Typhoon Lagoon then to Toy Story Land (first time) Monday morning followed by Food and Wine lunch through dinner. Pretty excited, we’ve been holding on to this last park ticket since February specifically for Food & Wine fest.

I still need 4 more Triton ear hats, but should be able to check in a couple times tomorrow. Hoping I can get to build Atlantica while there at least.

Have fun! I loved toy story land!

I only have 3 triton hats. Sully and Sebastian are being mean to me with their drops. I have 9/10 of the tridents though. I also only have 14/20 snarfblatts. I’ve been focusing on triton.

Have a great time!

What is the benefit of going into airplane mode?

Basically it allows you to start your item count right away, but you do not enter a leaderboard until the game connects to its servers (aka airport mode on)

So for example, the fairly recent doll mini event where we collected 10 items every 4 hours. I collected 4 times (40 items) in airport mode on the 5th time I played with airport mode off so I entered the leaderboard with 50 items after I collected the 10 and I had a 20 item lead on the leaderboard. Now you may wonder why that gives you an advantage? The game places X number of players in a leaderboard and when that fills, the game starts another leaderboard. So the later the leaderboard, the higher you should rank, if the game counted all the items you collected in airport mode.

The disadvantages with playing in airport mode is your unable to collect daily gems, rewards and I believe you loose your consecutive day count? Not sure on that though, because I never go a full day in airport mode.

Whether or not you consider this cheating, or want to play in this mode is up to you. I don’t do it very often, but if I know my playing time is going to be limited during a mini event, I’m more likely to use airport mode.

Just curious for those who went airplane mode during the mini event, how did you fare on your rank?

I finished 6th, but I DID NOT play in airport mode. Think I finished in the 10 50 for the doll mini event that I mentioned above though.

Basically it allows you to start your item count right away, but you do not enter a leaderboard until the game connects to its servers (aka airport mode on)

So for example, the fairly recent doll mini event where we collected 10 items every 4 hours. I collected 4 times (40 items) in airport mode on the 5th time I played with airport mode off so I entered the leaderboard with 50 items after I collected the 10 and I had a 20 item lead on the leaderboard. Now you may wonder why that gives you an advantage? The game places X number of players in a leaderboard and when that fills, the game starts another leaderboard. So the later the leaderboard, the higher you should rank, if the game counted all the items you collected in airport mode.

The disadvantages with playing in airport mode is your unable to collect daily gems, rewards and I believe you loose your consecutive day count? Not sure on that though, because I never go a full day in airport mode.

Whether or not you consider this cheating, or want to play in this mode is up to you. I don’t do it very often, but if I know my playing time is going to be limited during a mini event, I’m more likely to use airport mode.

I finished 6th, but I DID NOT play in airport mode. Think I finished in the 10 50 for the doll mini event that I mentioned above though.
Thanks for clarifying on this. I was so confused but I think I understand the whole airplane mode now.

I have what I need to get Jack Sparrow's costume (got lucky with the fabric drops) but I'm afraid to get it until I know what kind of fabric Ariel requires...
I'm wondering how the interns are going to handle her "costume". I realize I'm overthinking this, but it's not an actual costume, right? Not like Pooh as a bee or Jack Sparrow's coat. Is this going to be fabric? Or are they going to have us collect Ursula magic or something along those lines, which would certainly make a hell of a lot more sense. But then because that would make sense, that's probably what they WON'T do.

I'm welcoming Triton as I type this (I'm almost done actually) and by some miracle I got exactly 300 gems yesterday and got Flounder. I'm almost certainly not going to get enough gems for Under the Sea before the event ends (mostly because I'm headed to Disneyland on Tuesday) though I'm vowing to play enough to get all the characters. I've only failed on Snow White and I had so many issues during that event it was crazy (plus I was in WDW) so I'm hoping this works out!

Blergh I want to buy flounder but I can’t get the promotion to appear!! Even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.... dang it i just want to give you my money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter