Disney Magic Kingdoms

DMK has gotten me all freaked out, because for the last several events, just as one is winding down, the next one starts. I am praying that does NOT happen this time. I need a break.

Also, here are my statistics, because I'm bored.....
Toy Alien - collecting for 10
Peter Pan - collecting for 10
John Darling - collecting for 4
Michael Darling - 13/35 Teddy Bears, 14/20 Ears - 600,000 magic? REALLY?????
Elizabeth Swann - collecting for 8
Jack Sparrow - collecting for 8
Will Turner - collecting for 8
Captain Barbossa - collecting for 4
Tia Dalma - 0/65 heart lockets, 2/55 ears
Davy Jones - collecting for 4
Thumper - ready for 9 - I might level him up tonight
Bambi - collecting for 9
Flower - collecting for 9
Jack-Jack collecting for 8
Hiro - collecting for 8
Baymax - collecting for 6
Yokai - collecting for 6
Go Go - collecting for 7
Honey Lemon - moving to 7 now
Fred - collecting for 7
Wasabi - collecting for 7

Last edited:
Suggestions, please!

I have enough elixirs for either DJ's Organ or the Jolly Roger. Since I'm collecting for both Barbossa and Wendy, does it matter which one I purchase?

Each one drops different items (can't quite remember which tokens off the top of my head) but I believe you can check the wikipedia to see which ones. I know Jolly Roger does drop trophies during the trophy minievents. Not sure if DJ's organ will, as we haven't had a trophy event since it was added to the game.

I feel like I'm doing ok despite the lost day due to the delayed android update.

John Darling - 3
Michael Darling - 12/35 Teddy Bears, 11/20 Ears
Elizabeth Swann - 7
Jack Sparrow - ready for 7
Will Turner - ready for 7
Captain Barbossa - leveling to 4 now
Tia Dalma - 2/65 heart lockets, 7/55 ears
Bambi - 2 heads away from 9
Flower - ready for 10
Jack-Jack - 8
Hiro - 7
Baymax - 5
Yokai - 7
Go Go - 7
Honey Lemon - 8, holding until tower event ends and her token drops stop interfering with hot cocoa drops
Fred - 6
Wasabi - 6
Christopher Robin -1, 6K EC away from level 2.

A lot of the leveling is going slow due to the same characters being used for multiple token drops so you have to focus on 1 or 2 at a time or leave them leveled up until you get the tokens needed.

Have all the items needed for Minnie and Jack Sparrow's costumes except the pirate fabric, which I'm at 11/20 or 40. Surprisingly I keep getting tokens I need in my chests so I haven't been able to get any new junk items to trade it for elixir.
Still no Bambi Forest Ice Rink or Davy Jones, but I refuse to play the chest game for a chance at those. It took me almost a full year just to get zootopia, so they will just have to wait for a lucky chest drop in the park.
Same goes with WtPooh's bee costume.
Curious when they will do the leaderboard minievent for Goofy's pirate costume and if it will be a 1 time thing or if we'll have multiple chances.

Well, I did manage to meet my goal of welcoming John and Barbossa in my Windows game before I left for FL. So I am collecting for Michael and Barbossa and Will are off chatting.

For those worried about getting enough Maleficent tokens to welcome Christopher Robin, we are getting a bunch of EC for hitting the Chapter 3 milestones, so keep sending them off. As long as you can get the points you will get the tokens. You can check your progress on the 1st icon on the Dark Tower page.

Catch y'all on the flip side.

Are the pirate costumes limited to this tower event? Or will they remain open after next week?

Anyone...Anyone...I just won Davy Jones in a chest who has gathered a handful of fabrics. I don’t want to spend elixir if Davy will collect all the fabric (which obviously won’t happen in the next three days). Do you think the costumes will disappear when the tower challenge ends?

Anyone...Anyone...I just won Davy Jones in a chest who has gathered a handful of fabrics. I don’t want to spend elixir if Davy will collect all the fabric (which obviously won’t happen in the next three days). Do you think the costumes will disappear when the tower challenge ends?
I'm not sure anyone knows for sure, but the pirate costumes do not seem event related; they are related to the Pirates main storyline expansion. I wouldn't think they are going anywhere once the event ends. I have plenty of elixir but I am in no hurry so I am just relying on Davy Jones as well, but slow going since he drops like 4 different characters' items with that 4-hour task.

Finally got the Eeyore hat stand, so I think I'm just about done with the whole tower nonsense. I have three Maleficent stands in storage so I don't need that. I could possibly use the gems, but it's not enough to make me care. And I've got more magic than I could ever hope to need.

Finally got the Eeyore hat stand, so I think I'm just about done with the whole tower nonsense. I have three Maleficent stands in storage so I don't need that. I could possibly use the gems, but it's not enough to make me care. And I've got more magic than I could ever hope to need.
Just got my Eeyore hat stand too. Just under 4K EC, so I don't think I'm gonna make the 10K needed for CR. :confused3 I'll probably keep setting a 2 hour timer and try for a top 25 or 50 for the gems. Wish I had something to spend the extra EC on.

Got the hat stand, so I’m done, however, I will always takes gems and magic, so I am continuing play. I’m hovering around 4600, so I don’t think I’ll make 10K, but I’m good with that. I have all the tokens for when the challenge ends, so I consider it a win. We’re getting a break now right? No crazy “hey look at the next update” posts recently right? I can’t take it.

Need one more ear hat for Christopher Robin and then 1,000 EC and I can welcome him. I also have the Eeyore Stand.

As for my characters, I am focusing on the older ones to finish leveling instead of the newest event.

Toy Alien: 8
Fairy Godmother: Ready for 10
Peter Pan: Ready for 6
Wendy: Ready for 8
John Darling: just welcomed today
Hook: Ready for 8
Elizabeth Swann: Ready for 7
Jack Sparrow: Ready for 7
Will Turner: Ready for 7
Captain Barbossa: Working on Welcoming Need 13 more ear hats
Davy Jones: 2
Thumper: Ready for 6
Bambi: Ready for 5
Flower: Ready for 5
Mowgli: Ready for 9
Baloo: Ready for 8
Shere Khan: Ready for 7
Jack Jack: Ready for 7
Evil Queen: Leveling to 10
Grumpy: 9
Winnie the Pooh: Ready for 9
Roo: Ready for 10
Nani: Ready for 10
Lilo: Ready for 9
Stitch: Ready for 9
Angel: 9
Pleakley: Ready for 9
Jumba: Ready for 9

Big hero 6 characters are all at the same levels.

So many characters are ready to level!

Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Jessie, Woody, Buzz, Cindy, Fairy Godmama, WALL-E, Raps, Eugene, Max, Eeyore, Kanga, Tigger, Rabbit 10
Pluto, Daisy, Pete 8
Donald 7, Chip & Dale 6
Bo Peep, Zurg, Sarge 8
Ham, Rex 9
Bullseye 7, Toy Alien 4
Prince Charming, Tink 9
Elizabeth Swann, Jack Sparrow, Will Turner 7
Mike, Boo, Randall 7
Sully, Rob, Celia Mae, EVE 8
Mother Gothel 5
Philip, Fauna, Merriweather 7, Flora 8, Aurora 9
Judy Hopps 7, Nick Wilde 5
Thumper 1, Flower 3
Elastigirl 7
Mr Incredible, Frozone 5
Violet, Syndrome, Dash 6
Jack-Jack, Jack Skellington, Oogie Boogie 4
Sally 5, Zero 7
Anna, Olaf, Hans 7
Elsa, Kristoff 6, Sven 8
Li Shang 9, Mulan 8, Mushu 7
Belle, Beast, Chip 9
Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs Potts 8, Gaston 5
Zazu, Nala, Simba, Rafiki, Scar, Timon 5
Ali, Jafar, Pumbaa 6
Jasmine, Abu, Carpet, Genie 7, Iago 8
Mad Hatter, March Hare 7
Caterpillar 8, Alice 5
Bashful, Dopey, Snow, Grumpy, Sleepy 7
Sneezy, Happy 8
Queen 6, Doc 9
Pooh 6, Christopher Robin 2
Roo 9, Piglet 8
Angel, Jumba, Pleakley, Lilo 5
Nani 7, Cobra Bubbles 6, Stitch 3
Baymax, Yokai, Wasabi 4
Hiro, Honey Lemon 6
Go Go, Fred 5

Eeyore hat stand - check

Currently at 8108 EC....if I get to 11K, I will purchase backpacks and level Christopher Robin to 2. Difficult because I lack refreshers. Currently only have 3 of them.

Just got my last Bambi hat to level him to 10! :yay:

So....

Jack Jack - ready for lvl 10
Flower - ready for lvl 10
Bambi - ready for lvl 10

Still no ice rink

Go go & Fred - ready for 7
HoneyLemon & Hiro & Wasabi - ready for 8
Yokai - ready for 9
Baymax - lvl 4

Elizabeth - lvl 8
Will - lvl 8
Jack Sparrow - lvl 7
Barbossa - lvl 4
Tia - 6/65 necklaces, 8/55 hats
No Davy Jones

John Darling - lvl 4
Michael Darling 22/35 bears, 8/20 hats

Good luck to all on this home stretch of the tower event!

I'm still upset that there isn't a 6-8 minute task set for the microbots for big hero6. Those requirements are absurd.
At least we haven't seen indication of another FB event. I suspect that we'll get a week, then they'll drop twitter clues, announcement of a live event, then the week after it drops. Probably Brother Bear or Chicken little.

Eeyore hat stand - check

Currently at 8108 EC....if I get to 11K, I will purchase backpacks and level Christopher Robin to 2.
I just realized yesterday that the backpacks are still in play until Friday. So I'll need to save up a bit more to be able to get the five of those, plus enough EC to get him to 2. Something to strive for, so I guess I'll have to be doing those stupid tower challenges afterall.

Welcomed Christopher Robin - definitely won't be getting him to level 2 though. I'm still working on getting my eeyore hat stand. One more round of battling the tower and I will have that. I have 5/5 hats for level 2, and 3/5 drums. Getting those out of the way first. May go ahead and buy the backpacks since the EC gets no reward anyway... they may happen to be of use after the event is over :laughing:

guess I'll join in on the stats since there isn't much left to do but work on the new stuff:

1.1mil magic (gonna be kissing all of that goodbye soon, between all these characters and still needing the 2mil land plot opened)

characters:
John Darling (ready for 3)
Michael Darling (6/35 bears, 6/20 hats to welcome)
Elizabeth (collecting for 8)
Jack Sparrow (ready for 7)
Will (ready for 7)
Barbossa (ready for 3)
Tia Dalma (8/65 lockets, 14/55 hats to welcome)
Bambi (collecting for 8)
Thumper (collecting for 8)
Jack Jack (collecting for 9)
Christopher Robin (collecting for 2)
Hiro (collecting for 6)
Baymax (collecting for 6)
Yokai (collecting for 6)
GoGo (collecting for 7)
Honey Lemon (collecting for 8)
Fred (collecting for 6)
Wasabi (collecting for 6)

Most of the BH6 characters are only waiting on the endless number of microbots needed to level them up. I've been holding off on leveling the main 3 pirates characters because they were helping to collect for barbossa and now tia dalma :confused3
Only missing Davy Jones character wise, and I don't see myself spending gems on a chest any time soon.

Attractions:
still missing Splash Mountain, Forest Ice Rink, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Be Our Guest Restaurant, RC Racers, Mike and Sulley to the Rescue, Aurora's Spinning Wheel, Chip n Dale Treehouse, Pirates of the Carribean (once I get there in the story), Jumpin Jellyfish, and the Magic Lamp Theater.

I'm sure I'm missing multiple other event buildings that I can't see in the chests right now.

My current stats:

-Park full of hat concession stands except for Pixie Hollow,Snow White's Scary Adventures,Jessie's Snack Roundup and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh(which are currently used for cocoa gathering)
-5 hats left for Christopher Robin and about 4000 points short of the Eeyore hat stand
-Big Thunder Mountain finally opened,collecting for money for Baloo's Oasis
-14 ear tokens left to collect for Bambi and only three characters(Minnie,Mike and Randall)to collect them

(many characters are ready to level up)

Mickey and Friends:

Mickey lvl 10
Minnie lvl 10
Goofy lvl 10
Daisy lvl 9
Donald lvl 5
Pete lvl 10
Chip lvl 6
Dale lvl 7

Toy Story:

Zurg lvl 9
Jessie lvl 10
Woody lvl 10
Buzz lvl 10
Bo Peep lvl 8
Hamm lvl 9
Sarge lvl 7
Rex lvl 10
Bullseye lvl 4
Toy Alien lvl 2

Cinderella:

Cinderella lvl 8
Prince Charming lvl 10
Fairy Godmother lvl 7

Peter Pan:

Tinker Bell lvl 10

Pirates of the Caribbean:

Elizabeth Swann lvl 6
Will Turner lvl 6

Monsters Inc.:

Mike Wazowski lvl 8
Sulley lvl 7
Roz lvl 8
Celia Mae lvl 9
Randall Boggs lvl 8

WALL-E:

EVE lvl 8

Tangled:

Gothel lvl 4
Flynn lvl 8
Rapunzel lvl 7

Sleeping Beauty:

Aurora lvl 8
Philip lvl 9
Flora lvl 9
Fauna lvl 7

Zootopia:

Judy Hopps lvl 8
Nick Wilde lvl 8
Chief Bogo lvl 3

Bambi:

Thumper lvl 4

The Jungle Book:

Bagheera lvl 3
Mowgli lvl 4
Baloo lvl 2

The Incredibles:

Elastigirl lvl 5

Nightmare Before Christmas:

Jack Skellington lvl 7

Frozen:

Anna lvl 4
Kristoff lvl 2

Beauty and the Beast:

Belle lvl 3(formal costume)
Beast lvl 6
Cogsworth lvl 2

The Lion King:

Pumbaa lvl 8

Aladdin:

Aladdin lvl 8
Jasmine lvl 8
Abu lvl 8
Genie lvl 8

Alice in Wonderland:

Alice lvl 5
Mad Hatter lvl 8
March Hare lvl 8
Caterpillar lvl 7

Snow White:

Bashful lvl 7
Doc lvl 8
Sneezy lvl 8
Snow White lvl 6
Sleepy lvl 7

Winnie the Pooh:

Kanga lvl 8
Roo lvl 6
Piglet lvl 5
Rabbit lvl 7

Lilo and Stitch:

Nani lvl 7
Lilo lvl 6
Angel lvl 4
Cobra lvl 7

Big Hero 6:

Hiro lvl 4
Honey Lemon lvl 5
Wasabi lvl 2

-several plots to unlock including the last two spaces in Tomorrowland. And STILL no Mulan characters. I'm hoping the next Tower Challenge will include them.

I haven't spent $ or gems on platinum chests so I'm missing Davy and the Forest Rink. Its been extremely slow going welcoming Michael Darling & Tia, maybe I'll have all the items sometime in September. I'll be ready to move up Christopher Robin once the event is over I have all the items but no where near the 10k EC.

Michael Darling collecting for 1
Tia Dalma collecting for 1
Christopher Robin 1
John Darling level 4
Capt Barbossa level 4
Baymax level 4
Wasabi level 4
Fred level 6
Yokai level 6
Jack Sparrow level 6
Elizabeth Swann level 7
Hiro level 8
GoGo level 8
Bambi level 8
Will Turner level 8
Jack Jack level 8
Honey Lemon level 9

I agree with everyone else, if the microbot numbers are going to stay so high we need a 6 min task. I'm really hoping the interns take the rest of the summer off so no new events until the fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter