Disney Magic Kingdoms

On the hot chocolate topic, I managed to start chapter 3 with 28 in the bank. Oh but apparently I ‘failed’ chapter 2 (see attached). I was in the UK all week for work and only need CR so no concerns here.

Attachments

• 18ACF321-B6BD-442C-B905-5297CE684039.jpeg
    18ACF321-B6BD-442C-B905-5297CE684039.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 41

though if they are largely useless after the event guess it doesn't really matter ... but agree that is a lot!

Welcoming him now and I guess will crank for EC a bit!

Related to that note and only because I didn't get Jack Jack I should be able to get Christopher Robin my question is will I be able to level him up even after the event?

Related to that note and only because I didn't get Jack Jack I should be able to get Christopher Robin my question is will I be able to level him up even after the event?

I would assume so - I am still working on leveling up Jack-Jack well after the last Tower event, I assume it would be the same with CR

Welcoming Christopher Robin now!

I also finally collected the last of Barbossa’s ears, but forgot and leveled up Elizabeth last night and now only have 5 flags. D’oh!

For those who are trying to level CR: stock up on drums and ears first, and save the backpacks for last because those are probably going to be replaced by the common Pooh token once the event ends and you’ll be wasting the EC unless you can actually level him up in time.

I haven't been able to play beyond 1-2 times a day so still need just over 7000 event currency to welcome Christopher. Thankfully I only need Christopher so hopefully I'll be able to get him before the event is over.

Welcoming Christopher Robin now!

I also finally collected the last of Barbossa’s ears, but forgot and leveled up Elizabeth last night and now only have 5 flags. D’oh!

For those who are trying to level CR: stock up on drums and ears first, and save the backpacks for last because those are probably going to be replaced by the common Pooh token once the event ends and you’ll be wasting the EC unless you can actually level him up in time.

good tip! i remember for the last Tower Challenge I did the reverse and stocked up on the first item as it was the cheapest, figured I could get the most of them, and basically lost the EC I wasted on them as they went away

I need 9 hats & the extra 1K to welcome CR. I should be able to welcome and finish in time. I don't think this event has been as stressful as others. Am I the only 1 with that opinion?

Barbossa still needs 5 hats. I have a platinum chest in storage. I'd like to get Davey or Bambi's ice rink, so I'll open it after I have the hats.

And the collection of yarn balls for Wendy continues (sigh). I could've raised the sheep from lambs,sheared them, and hand spun the wool on Aurora's spinning wheel faster than this drop rate.

Suggestions, please!

I have enough elixirs for either DJ's Organ or the Jolly Roger. Since I'm collecting for both Barbossa and Wendy, does it matter which one I purchase?

So once I welcome Christopher Robin, do I even need to keep doing the tower challenge? If there isn’t an incentive to build up EC, I’m done with it right?

So once I welcome Christopher Robin, do I even need to keep doing the tower challenge? If there isn’t an incentive to build up EC, I’m done with it right?

you don't have to, but if you continue playing and work your way up the leaderboard, you'll get some amount of magic and/or gems. So in my opinion, it's worth continuing, but that is my my thought.

Do you want the Eeyore Ear concession stand that we get as the final prize for collecting points in Chapter 3?

Your still able to purchase the Christopher Robin items with the EC, the only way to collect them right now. So it doesn’t hurt to still collect EC and purchase as many CR items as possible, max of 5 each for level 2. before the tower challenge ends. That way, if you can purchase them all, you can level CR to level 2 the minute the event ends. You need 10K EC to level CR to level him to 2 before the event ends.

Am I doing something wrong? I swear the build up of event currency is tragic. All characters are level 10, and they collect 250-280 coins per battle? Cripes. I guess if you bought anything else along the way then you'd be down and out on Christopher. I have 20 of 25 ear hats for reference. I will admit I slacked a little on the 2nd phase but still. Wow. Sorry for new players. EC is tough. I have to complete another 15 battles to get enough EC. This does not include the 2,500 bonus for the progress reward.

Christopher Robin is wandering around hoping to be level 2 before the event ends... I opened one more Snow White chest with my last 60 gems to try and get as lucky as my sister who pulled Grumpy out on her first try this week. I failed at Grumpy but got the Evil Queen instead - I’m down to only missing Grumpy from my collection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!