Disney Magic Kingdoms

Been getting great token drop rates for Barbosa. Only need about 8 more ear hats for him. The struggle has been the pirate flags. Besides the chests and parades, its been the pirate characters and prince charming. But the other characters need to be sent on 2-6 hr quests for the pirate tokens. And all characters require like 25-30 pirate flags lol for each level up, the struggle.

Hi,
Do I need to get the drums for Christopher Robin while we are in part two of the Challenge or can I wait until part 3?

His backpack is still available for purchase, so it seems we can buy previous chapters' tokens until end of event.
That's my plan, just to make sure I have enough EC to buy all tokens.

Finally got the last umbrella and am current welcoming a middle child

Got the second plot of land open and now am able to (after a bit of rearranging) fit all the attractions and still have room left for Pirates of the Caribbean (I am not nearly as good as some of you in fitting everything and I know I have 2-3 of man of the concessions (if not more) but glad to be able to fit everything for a bit)

Was able to get 20 Christophe Robin ear hats right away so good progress there

Tia Dalma I feel like will take a while - at least for her silver necklacesgievn only two characters trying for them

Well that was fast scored all of the Christopher Robin ears with 250 ec left over. Will have him before the end of the day.

Congrats!

I was able to buy 22/25, so I’m about 2200 EC away from welcoming Christopher Robins. Would have loved being able to start him right away, but should be able to sometime today.

Did end up placing 6th on the leaderboard, so I’m happy about that.

In IOS, I had enough to buy all the tokens and welcome CR. His first task is 2 hr "Have an Expedition." To get to level 2, he takes 5 tokens each and 10,000 Maleficent EC.

Windows, I am also only at 22/25.

My game hasn't updated for chapter 3. Very frustrated. Is there a way to refresh the game without uninstalling altogether?

This happens to me from time to time. I play on my iPad though. I close out the app and then reopen it and it usually works with no issue. If you play on another system, I don't know how to assist. Good luck!

In IOS, I had enough to buy all the tokens and welcome CR. His first task is 2 hr "Have an Expedition." To get to level 2, he takes 5 tokens each and 10,000 Maleficent EC.

Windows, I am also only at 22/25.

That's crazy! 5 of each and 10,000 EC. that's not going to happen for me, oh well. At least I'll get him and do the same for him as I'm doing for Jack Jack.

Also, randomly. I was so excited to have over 9M magic and now with all these characters to work on I see that 9M getting smaller bit by bit. I know there will be a lull and I'll build it back up again, but oy! Perhaps because of my own financial situation I am very intent on keeping the fake money at a very high level. :rotfl2:There might be something wrong with me.:confused3

Happy camper here today. I got everything I needed for Christopher Robin and he's doing a 2hr task right now. I'm not going to worry about the rest of Chapter 3 - if I get the items I'll be thrilled and if not it'll be ok. Got him just in time before we leave and I have to play offline.

Still no Michael - that's taking a long time. And as for Tia Dalma, she is another Shere Khan IMHO. Both her items take forever to get (it took me 2 days to get my first heart locket) and we need 55 & 65 of them, so I suspect she won't be in my Kingdom before October. I'm ok with this since it give me something to work on without the time crunch.

In fact, I have SO MANY characters to work on right now that it would be nice to take a break!

That's crazy! 5 of each and 10,000 EC. that's not going to happen for me, oh well. At least I'll get him and do the same for him as I'm doing for Jack Jack.

Yeah I don't see that happening here either. I had enough EC to get a couple of extra items for him, but that's it. It didn't matter with Jack Jack - I have him at L10 already and that was mostly done after the event had ended and I could use magic to pay for leveling him up.

I was able to buy Rabbit with 1000 tokens.. and found his house in one or the chests (paid 60 gems for it). So I saved myself some tokens.
so far i was able to beat round 1 and round 2 and collect everything needed. 24 more ear hats to go and 1000 credit to get CR.. hope i can do it.. and I only have 11 hot chocolate.. and will need to use them for using eve and zootopia characters..

I've got all the tokens, and by the end of the day I'll have Christopher Robin, so that is very cool. If I can get him to level 2, then that's great, but I"m not holding my breath on that.

Yeah I don't see that happening here either. I had enough EC to get a couple of extra items for him, but that's it. It didn't matter with Jack Jack - I have him at L10 already and that was mostly done after the event had ended and I could use magic to pay for leveling him up.

See, what would be nice is if we could stock the tokens with EC and then level him up with magic later, but at least we know we will be able to level him up as time goes on, as we did with Jack Jack.

See, what would be nice is if we could stock the tokens with EC and then level him up with magic later, but at least we know we will be able to level him up as time goes on, as we did with Jack Jack.

That would be nice. As it is now I have all the items needed to level him up to 2, but no EC. It's unlikely I'll get 10K in the next 5 days, but in any event I'm ok with how this is going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter