Disney Magic, June 14, 2019 — 8-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Civitavecchia

Hi Jennifer. The 18 graduation group is growing. My daughter is looking forward to the drinking age as well. Last time we were in the Med she fell in love with cappuccino. Who knows what this will bring.

Did everyone move to the FB acct, or is it just too early and only the initial bookers have commented?

Looks like we have another 18 y.o. celebrating high school graduation. One of my daughter's friends will be joining us.

Add our family to the list of HS Grads! My son (18) will be graduating in May. Daughter (21) a junior in college. 5th cruise!

Hi Tink1970. That makes 2 18 year old girl's on graduation trips. How is yours going to handle not being in the kid's clubs for the first time? We are going on a cruise in a few weeks as she wanted one last time in the kids clubs knowing that she will be with the 18-20 crowd on the Med sailing.
Make that 3. My daughter will be 18 at the time of this cruise, and a recent high school graduate. My soon to be 20 year old son had a great time in the 18-20 club on our NYE cruise out of Galveston, and during our Norwegian Fjords cruise last June. I know my daughter will miss the Vibe, but I'm confident she will adjust.

Welcome. It's looking like the 18-20 club will have the same number as the kids clubs.
No, I don't think that is true at all. From my experience, the 18-20 club is not as well populated as the Vibe, Edge, or Oceaneers. However, my son's experiences have been very positive and he's met some great young adults.

Yeah, I'm sure the kids clubs will be more populated. I was being a little hyperbolic. When we went last time, there were 6 to 8 in the 18 to 20 club with my son. I was getting exited for my daughter who will be 18 that she might have more people to hang with.

Hi all,

I’m part of the FB group but I just wanted to check in here as well. My cruise group will be myself, DS (will be 22 at time of sailing) and DS (18). We’re doing the ABD Rome Short Stay before the cruise and will be going to France after the cruise if I can manage to get tickets for one of the Women’s World Cup games. We are very excited for this trip. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise.

Can’t wait to meet everyone!

-Samantha

Hello, I’m Julie. I’m with the fb group as well, but I figured I’d come here and say hello when I heard there were a few people here. I’ll be traveling with my DD who is 11. We have been on 3 other Disney cruises, but this will be our first to Europe. My DD has been on several other cruise lines with her dad, but I stick to Disney. I’m looking forward to getting away.

Just found this. I am in the facebook group too. This will be my and my sister's first DCL cruise! So two adults, no kids.

So looking forward to this trip and its just about 6 months away!

Hi all,

I’m part of the FB group but I just wanted to check in here as well. My cruise group will be myself, DS (will be 22 at time of sailing) and DS (18). We’re doing the ABD Rome Short Stay before the cruise and will be going to France after the cruise if I can manage to get tickets for one of the Women’s World Cup games. We are very excited for this trip. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise.

Can’t wait to meet everyone!

-Samantha

Hi,
Would you please share the FB group name/link?
We are a family of 5 with kids ages 16, 13 & 8. This is our 6th Disney Cruise.
Thanks!

Hi all! Also part of the FB Group and will be traveling with my DW and DD 13. This will be our 12th DCL. Will be in Rome 2 days prior and doing the ABD Short Escape after our cruise. Looking forward to our first European Cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!