Disney Magic June 1, 2019 Cruise (Barcelona)

Hi All,
I'm Robin and along with my family (hubby, 8 year old son, mother and sister) were excited about this cruise. We've been to Rome, Paris and London but never Barcelona, Nice or Livorno. We've been on 2 Disney cruises and happy to be going on a 3rd. I (the designated family planner) am looking for excursion tips and meet ups for this cruise particularly for my boy to have a buddy to hang with. are also in an inside cabin for the first time so if anyone can allay my concerns about it feeling claustrophobic I'd appreciate it.

Our schedule includes 1 day pre and 1 day post cruise stay in Barcelona since we've never been. Any kid friendly, Barcelona tips for first timers is appreciated.

I'm looking for the Fish Extender Group for this cruise on Facebook as well.

Warmest!
Hi Robin,

There is a Facebook group for our cruise that has Fish Extender Groups. The page is called " Disney Magic June 1, 2019 Mediterranean Cruise". Hope this helps

Hi everyone. We are very excited for our first trip to Europe. This will be our 6th Disney cruise (made it to gold). We have been on all four ships with Fantasy being our favorite. The group will be myself Chris, wife Stacy, daughter Becca (17), BIL Adam and his girlfriend Carla. We are coming in the day before the cruise and staying in Barcelona by the cruise terminal. Let the countdown begin 121 days!!!!

Hello. We are on going on this cruise also. It will be my wife, myself, our son (7), and daughter (4). This will be first time to Europe for all of us. Also second Disney cruise, but 1st time on Magic. We are spending time in Greece prior to the cruise to visit relatives and then another week after the cruise spending time in Paris, including DLP, and London.

Wow, so many people from Texas! We are from New Braunfels!

I have been researching excursions and I came across Italy Tours EU, it has great reviews. I'm looking to do the Pompeii, Sorrento, and Amalfi Coast Tour with them. They pick us up from the port with a driver and we have an expert tour guide for only 69 euros per person. I didn't know if anyone was interested in sharing a group tour with us, we need some more people to fill the van. All you have to do is go to www.ItalyTours.EUtake a look around and you can sign up with them for the tour. We are doing the Florence/Pisa tour as well.

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope we can share more tips and tricks! Only 110 days to go!

Hello all, this is also our first Disney Cruise from Europe and we would love to hear any tips, advice or suggestions from those who have cruised Europe before. We have an 8 y/o girl (9 y/o by the sail date) who would love to meet other cruise friends. It's our first trip to Europe as a family so we are also planning a few days in Paris and Madrid after the cruise. We are from Texas (Mckinney) and just sailed the Disney Fantasy last month on the 7 night Eastern Caribbean itinerary and loved it! Our last cruise on the Magic was in 2012 so we are really looking forward to the Re-imagined Magic. Thanks in advance!

Rick[/QUOTE
Hi Rick- We are first time cruisers but have traveled and lived in Europe 25 years ago. We will be traveling with our 17 YO son. We are also planning 5 days in Paris prior to our cruise. We are watching the riot situation carefully, but aren't too worried yet. We are from Kansas, Lawrence. We are DVC members since 2003.
Susan

Hi- We are also interested in this company for Florence. We are 2 adults and our 17 yo son, so interested in a small group with older kids or no kids. I think we may have connected on the cruise critic website. There is a tour in Florence "best of Florence" that we are interested in. I loved Florence, and don't have much opinion of Pisa. I would also like my son to see the "David" which you can do on this tour with a few extra euros. How many are in your party? and which tour did you sign up for?
Susan

Hi! I’m glad you found us! I think you will like this board a lot better!

There are just two of us in our party. We are actually doing the Best of Florence and Pisa with Italy Tours EU. We did purchase the extra tickets to see David. I would just email the company directly. They have been very responsive and nice every time I have contacted them. This one was 99E.

For Rome we are doing Can’t Be Missed Tours. This one was 109E pp in advance and you pay Vatican admission to your tour guide directly.

For Naples we are doing Amalfi Coast and Pompeii with Italy Tours, still waiting for them to get the magic number of 8. This one is 69E advance and you pay Pompeii admission to the tour guide.

With both of these companies you put how many in your party and they allow others to join independently. I like this because some companies don’t do that, they want you to have the minimum number in your party when you book and it’s easier financially.

Hi! I’m glad you found us! I think you will like this board a lot better!

There are just two of us in our party. We are actually doing the Best of Florence and Pisa with Italy Tours EU. We did purchase the extra tickets to see David. I would just email the company directly. They have been very responsive and nice every time I have contacted them. This one was 99E.

For Rome we are doing Can’t Be Missed Tours. This one was 109E pp in advance and you pay Vatican admission to your tour guide directly.

For Naples we are doing Amalfi Coast and Pompeii with Italy Tours, still waiting for them to get the magic number of 8. This one is 69E advance and you pay Pompeii admission to the tour guide.

With both of these companies you put how many in your party and they allow others to join independently. I like this because some companies don’t do that, they want you to have the minimum number in your party when you book and it’s easier financially.

Hi there!
Also doing the Best of Florence and Pisa with Italy Tours EU! There are 3 of us (adults) in our party, but the existing group is full so for now we are the first 3 in a new group. Need to meet that minimum of 6 for the tour to happen so if anyone's interested - would love to have you join! :)

Hi there!
Also doing the Best of Florence and Pisa with Italy Tours EU! There are 3 of us (adults) in our party, but the existing group is full so for now we are the first 3 in a new group. Need to meet that minimum of 6 for the tour to happen so if anyone's interested - would love to have you join! :)

We already booked that tour a couple of months ago. I’m sure it will fill up! I’m sure we will see you. Happy Planning!

Hello all, just booked this cruise and looking forward to it! This will be our second Disney Cruise, we (wife + my 5-year old son) did the Eastern Caribbean Cruise back in 2016.

If any parents of 4-7 year old kids are looking for playmates, please let us know. We'd love to meet up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter