Disney Magic- Halloween on the High Seas Oct 27, 2019

Ginamarie

DIS Veteran
So excited that we just booked this cruise on the Disney Magic (my favorite ship!) This will be our second Halloween cruise on the Magic. We did one in 2017 and loved it so much that we booked placeholders so that we could do it again.

Will post more info as needed, but I wanted to get a thread in the books. Who else is sailing with us?

Just booked today for me and DD (8). Will be our first daddy/daughter trip with just the two of us. I have done trips with her older sister, and excited to start this tradition with her.

This will be our second DCL, but first on Magic. I had a tough time deciding on this or a Castaway Cay double dip on Wonder, but the day at WDW and Halloween put me over the edge.

Now comes the toughest part....the waiting! I still need to decide if I am going to tell her or let it be a surprise. Not sure I’ll be able to keep it in that long, but we’ll see.

Look forward to chatting with fellow cruise mates, and hearing from those that have been on this sailing before.

Just booked today for me, DH, DS (8 at time of sailing), my parents and my mother in law. It's our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited!! Looking forward to chatting with and getting to know everyone :)

We've been watching You Tube videos with my son, he's so excited to be sailing during Halloween!

Hi! We are me, DH, DD (10) and DS (8).
We booked onto this cruise yesterday. This is our second Disney cruise, having done a Med cruise four years ago.
We are from the UK so will be flying into NY for a few days of sightseeing pre and post cruise.
Very excited!!

Glad to see the thread getting active! We love the Magic. We've sailed her twice to the Caribbean, through the Panama Canal (back when she did it instead of the Wonder), twice for transatlantics, and once to Canada.

My husband and I will be sailing with our four kids, who will be 13, 10, 8 and 4 when we sail.

If anyone needs information about NYC, I can help with that since we live in the area.

We are planning on heading to NYC a couple of days early to do some sightseeing. My DD has never been there, so will be fun showing her around a bit.

Has anyone participated in Fish Holder exchanges before? I know we're a small group so far, but wondering if we may want to add a sign up sheet for it. It's been a fun way for us to interact with other passengers onboard in the past.

We booked Disney magic for oct 27- nov 3 2019. I will have 2&4 year old by then. Looking into info for FE!! and kids group!!

Hi! Just booked! First time cruiser! It's me and DH, DD will be 13, and DS will be 4! I would love to do FE! and Kids group!

Has anyone participated in Fish Holder exchanges before? I know we're a small group so far, but wondering if we may want to add a sign up sheet for it. It's been a fun way for us to interact with other passengers onboard in the past.

hello!! I found a fe group on facebook. search:Disney Magic October 27, 2019 HOTHS

hello!! I found a fe group on facebook. search Disney Magic October 27, 2019 HOTHS

Hi All,

So excited to have just booked! I will be aboard with my DW, and 2 DS 11 and 9. The Disney Magic is my favorite ship! This will be my 3rd Disney Cruise my wife's 2nd and a first for my sons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!