Disney Magic December 30, 2019 - A Magical New Year Celebration!

Almost to the deadline for sign ups! :boat:
Thanks for reminding everyone. We have just a few more hours. Looks like the FE group will split into three groups with approximately 8 staterooms each. However, if we have more than 7 last-minute additions, we will split into four groups instead. We currently have 11 staterooms interested in magnets and 8 who wish to participate in the snack exchange.

Does anyone know if the holiday decorations will be up still for this cruise?
I asked friends who were on the Dream last year and the Gingerbread House was up for the cruise. It was being dismantled as they left the ship. My guess is that it will be that way for us too.

Hi friends! My name is Haley, and my mom and I are so excited to be joining you guys onboard this magical cruise! This is our first time using the forum but we are hoping to make some friends! We booked this cruise super last minute but we decided to go to celebrate my 19th birthday! If anyone here is around my age please feel free to reach out on my instagram @haleysweat to more easily communicate. Can’t wait to meet you!! 💛

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter