Disney Magic December 30, 2019 - A Magical New Year Celebration!

ksoehrlein

Once (and Future?) CM

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• ksoehrlein

Once (and Future?) CM
    Almost to the deadline for sign ups! :boat:
    Thanks for reminding everyone. We have just a few more hours. Looks like the FE group will split into three groups with approximately 8 staterooms each. However, if we have more than 7 last-minute additions, we will split into four groups instead. We currently have 11 staterooms interested in magnets and 8 who wish to participate in the snack exchange.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
    Does anyone know if the holiday decorations will be up still for this cruise?
    I asked friends who were on the Dream last year and the Gingerbread House was up for the cruise. It was being dismantled as they left the ship. My guess is that it will be that way for us too.

• sunshinesweat

Earning My Ears
    Hi friends! My name is Haley, and my mom and I are so excited to be joining you guys onboard this magical cruise! This is our first time using the forum but we are hoping to make some friends! We booked this cruise super last minute but we decided to go to celebrate my 19th birthday! If anyone here is around my age please feel free to reach out on my instagram @haleysweat to more easily communicate. Can’t wait to meet you!! 💛

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES