Disney Magic 7509 Accessible Cabin Reviews Since The Changes

shoes99

DIS Veteran
I posted this on the cruise board but did not get any answers.

We have been on most configurations of accessible cabins on all ships. We have not sailed in 7509 on the classic ships. Which way does the bed face, any pictures of this cat 10A cabin. I checked the reviews but most of them are before the changes. DH needs an accessible bathroom.

I posted this on the cruise board but did not get any answers.

We have been on most configurations of accessible cabins on all ships. We have not sailed in 7509 on the classic ships. Which way does the bed face, any pictures of this cat 10A cabin. I checked the reviews but most of them are before the changes. DH needs an accessible bathroom.
I haven't sailed in that stateroom, but I do know none of the refurbs have changed the layout of the staterooms. If you found a picture showing the direction the bed faces prior to dry dock, then it will be the same now.

I haven't sailed in that stateroom, but I do know none of the refurbs have changed the layout of the staterooms. If you found a picture showing the direction the bed faces prior to dry dock, then it will be the same now.
7509 is now a double wide inside 10A accessible. Still looking for photos after the remodel..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!