Disney Magic 2018-First Bermuda Cruise. The Crazy Adventures Cruise

What did you think of The Bermuda Triangle night cruise??
Its one I'm thinking about for our cruise next year.

I enjoyed it it was basically just going out on a small ferry boat, looking at undersea stuff and sailing back, but I thought it was enjoyable

October 7th, 2018-Bermuda

I can't remember what time we got up today. Maybe around 7:30 or 8:00am. We went to Topsiders for breakfast again. We headed back to the stateroom after that and got ready

and got off the ship.

We walked over to the Dockyard Mall and looked around for a bit, then we walked around the Dockyard. We went to the fort.

We headed to Frog and Onion Pub for some lunch. I got this.

We did some shopping after that. I got a shirt and shot glass. and we picked up some rum cake. And then we headed back to the ship.

We got back on the ship and dropped our stuff off at the stateroom. I can't remember what we both did, but here are pictures from what Dad did this afternoon. I think we might had had a martini tasting at 3:00pm

And here are pictures I took.

We left Bermuda and headed out to sea on our way back to NYC. I went to the stateroom and change from dinner and the show tonight. I got a picture with Pirate Mickey.

I met up with dad at the show in the Walt Disney Theatre.

Tonight it was Comedy of Marcus Monroe, never saw him before, so that was nice. After that went to play Music Trivia in O'gills and it was the first time playing trivia with Matt as a club host and he was awesome, not Jo but awesome. Dad told Matt on the way out that was the worst list of Music ever, he said it jokingly. Matt said tomorrows would be better. We got a picture with Matt the Assistant Cruise Director. He remembered me from past cruises.

Dinner was in Rapunzel's Royal Table again.

I had this.

Went back to the stateroom after that and found this.

Awesome pictures! Looks like you had a great time. I particularly like the ones from the fort with the ship in the background.

Next was the pirate party so I left Dad and headed up to grab a good spot, Dad also headed up and he got pictures which I didn't.

After the party I headed down to Fathoms for a Chocolate Martini

and to see Krazy Karaoke. After that I talked with the people I had met and then called it a early night.

October 8th, 2018- Day At Sea

Woke up around 7:30am and dad got us some drinks one Cove Cafe and a little treat and took some pictures on deck.

Got dressed and ready and then walked around the ship a bit. Met up with Dad outside Animator's Palate where I had a Frozen Meet and Greet.

After that we went back to the stateroom and got dressed for Palo Brunch and headed up there.

Got all this at Brunch.

I can't remember what I did or my dad did other then I got a picture with Stitch and we did a Mixology Class. Also a cool thing that was happened was I was sitting by the Promenade Lounge a Couple walks by and says

Couple: Are you from Netcong Hardware?
Me: Yes
Couple: We live in Byram
Me: Oh Cool
Couple: We have been there is your Dad around, I thought we saw him
Me: Yeah

and later we sat with them at the mixology class so Dad got a chance to meet them as well.

Here are some pictures Dad took this afternoon.

Next up I packed my bags up and then got ready for dinner. Then we saw the show in The Walt Disney Theatre and it was Disney Dream An Enchanted Classic. It was great again, after that we played 90's Trivia with Matt, which was awesome and better. After that was dinner. I had this.

After that we went to the room and found this.

After that I left to walk around.

Saw Till We Meet Again.

left that and Headed to Fathoms. Saw Matt and got a picture with him and talked a bit.

Went to say bye the my friend Gilbert who was working in O'gills this cruise.

We watched Pop! and got drinks. I got a Blue Tang

Next up was Marcus Monroe adult show so I watched that and then was the Silent DJ party. Dad left and walked around.

I stayed and enjoyed it, if you get to experience this it is fun.

After that I called it a early night and headed back to the stateroom to go to bed since I wanted to watch us sail into NYC

October 9th, 2018- Back Home

Woke up early, maybe 4:00am, I can't remember, but it was early. I got dressed and then headed up to deck 10 to see us arrive back in NYC.

Dad must have gotten up on deck by now too.

We had breakfast at Lumiere's this morning. I had this

We got pictures and said a final goodbye to our awesome servers.

We headed off the ship sadly and got our bags and headed to the car.

We took our 1 hour drive home and were home around 10:00am that morning.

The day after I got a case of vertigo. I had been on prednisone for my lupus and got water in my ears. That lasted about 3 weeks. Now for Lupus I'm only on Plaquenil and hopefully will only be on that come August. I am eating much healthier now though. So all in all it was a amazing and odd cruise

Great report! Thanks for sharing it.
Happy Holidays!
Take care of yourself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!