DISNEY magic- 10-day Mediterranean- June 29, 2019

Wonderful! This will be our second Disney Cruise, though it’s been 13 years since our first... This one will be to celebrate our DDs high school graduation!!

Our first cruise was one of the Caribbean ones. The fun part was that one was also on the Magic... kinda feels like we are coming “home”!!

Hi,
We're a family of 7 from Australia! This is our foster daughter's second cruise, our foster son's potential first cruise (if we can get approval) and everyone else's 3rd cruise. We are keen to join a fish extender group whenever they get started.
Thanks!

Dad ::MickeyMo Mum ::MinnieMo DS :chewy: DD :eeyore: DD (21):tinker: DD (6) princess: DS (2) :donald:

Wonder: 2014 7-night Alaska
Magic: 2017 11-night Norwegian Fjords/Iceland

Hi,
We're a family of 7 from Australia! This is our foster daughter's second cruise, our foster son's potential first cruise (if we can get approval) and everyone else's 3rd cruise. We are keen to join a fish extender group whenever they get started.
Thanks!

Dad ::MickeyMo Mum ::MinnieMo DS :chewy: DD :eeyore: DD (21):tinker: DD (6) princess: DS (2) :donald:

Wonder: 2014 7-night Alaska
Magic: 2017 11-night Norwegian Fjords/Iceland

Wow! That all sounds wonderful! From being foster parents to your different cruises!

Hi everyone!

My family went on the Disney Dream this summer where we booked this cruise. This will be our third Disney Cruise. So excited! We will be celebrating our dad’s 80th birthday on the cruise. Traveling with my my dad, my sister, my bro-in-law, my niece (age 10 at time of cruise) and nephew (age 7 at time of cruise). Can’t wait to learn more about the ports. It will be the first time for my sister and her family to go to Europe. My dad lived in Florence, Italy for 8 years so we are excited to see where he used to live and explore. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Also has someone started a Fish Extender group for this cruise? My sister and I are interested.

Wonderful! This will be our second Disney Cruise, though it’s been 13 years since our first... This one will be to celebrate our DDs high school graduation!!
We will be there celebrating our daughter’s HS graduation too!

Hello everyone! We just booked this cruise, and we are so excited. My wife and I will have our two children, ages 8 and 5 on the trip with us. Would love to know what excursions everyone is doing.

I reviewed a trip report, from last year, that did a shorter version of this trip... I was able to book a couple of her DCL excursions, though her family did more excursions with private companies. Our family just isn't comfortable enough doing that since we are so far from home... You should really look at them, and you can search them to pick out the ones geared towards the Meditteranean...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts