Disney Lego Minifigures

Still looking for Peter Pan and Stitch if anyone has an extra! We've got Maleficent and Mickey to trade.

I have an extra Mickey, and I just started so I am looking to trade for just about anything. I have Peter Pan and Genie already.

I now have an extra Minnie, Incredible Guy, Sydrome, Daisy & Maleficent. I'm still in need of Alice, The Cheshire Cat & Aladdin if anyone is interested in trading. Thanks!

I now have an extra Minnie x 2, Incredible Guy, Sydrome, Daisy, Green Alien & Maleficent. I'm still in need of Alice, The Cheshire Cat & Aladdin if anyone is interested in trading. Thanks!

I now have an extra Minnie x 2, Incredible Guy, Sydrome, Daisy, Green Alien & Maleficent. I'm still in need of Alice, The Cheshire Cat & Aladdin if anyone is interested in trading. Thanks!
Hi! I just got an extra Aladdin! Can we trade for Maleficent? PM me!

I have an extra Buzz, Minnie and Ariel
Looking to trade for the genie or daisy

I have extra Peter Pans (2) as well as an extra Buzz and Aladdin. Looking for Mickey, Donald, Ariel, Maleficent and Hook. Let me know if you want to trade.

I still have an extra Minnie x 2, Syndrome, Daisy & Incredible Guy if anyone has an Alice or Cheshire Cat to trade.

Thanks!

Hello all,

New to the site. Trying to complete a set for my daughters. Please send me a message if you can help.

Looking for:
Daisy
Aladdin

Have to trade:
Alien
Stitch
Mickey
Donald
Ursula
Syndrome
Peter Pan

Thank you for looking, I'm in CA looking for other US members only to minimize shipping.

Thanks,
Phillip

I have extra Peter Pans (2) as well as an extra Buzz and Aladdin. Looking for Mickey, Donald, Ariel, Maleficent and Hook. Let me know if you want to trade.

Hi, also could work out a trade as I have an extra Mickey/Donald. Also a Central Valley native so close and quick shipping.

I still have an extra Minnie x 2, Syndrome x 2, Daisy, Malificent & Incredible Guy if anyone has an Alice or Cheshire Cat to trade.

Thanks!

I have an extra Alice to trade for Maleficent. Pm me to exchange addresses if she's still available. I don't have the packaging, just the figure in case that's important :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts