Disney Lego Minifigures

Down to our final two to complete our set!!! We have an extra Mickey and an extra Maleficent. We only need Peter Pan and Stitch. If we can make those two trades we're done. Hoping someone can help!

Thanks to help from this board, we are down to the last elusive two. We still need Peter Pan and Donald Duck. We have an extra Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck and Captain Hook to trade.

Thanks all!

Set complete! Thanks for the help everyone!

BTW I found a Maleficent and upon opening the bag saw that I was missing her cape and cowl! Followed up with LEGO hoping they would send me a replacement but "due to the popularity of this set..." They were not. Just an FYI for those who might come upon a bag with missing parts.

Last edited:
I have two extra Minnies that I would love to trade. Looking for Buzz, Donald, Alien or stitch.

I don't know if you're still looking or not, but I could trade you an Alien for one of your Minnies. PM me if you're interested.

I have an extra cheshire cat. :ccat:Need everything except genie, ariel, mickey, and donald.

I would be interested in trading one of my duplicates for your Cheshire cat if you're still looking. I have the Alien, Alice, Mr. Incredible, and I think another one that I'm blanking out on at the moment. If you're interested, just PM me.

I would be interested in trading one of my duplicates for your Cheshire cat if you're still looking. I have the Alien, Alice, Mr. Incredible, and I think another one that I'm blanking out on at the moment. If you're interested, just PM me.
I've never sent a PM before, but I started a conversation with you. Is that the same thing? Hope you get it! :wave:

I currently have an extra Mickey and Minnie. Looking to trade for Buzz, Alien, Donald, or Ursula.

None of the stores in my area have them any more. I still need to find, Alien, Cheshire Cat, Peter Pan & Alice. I might have to start searching E-Bay.

Just started collecting with my son so need a lot. Need a bunch. (Stitch, Alien, Genie, Maleficent, Cheshire Cat, Mickey, Mr. Incredible, Peter Pan, and Ursula) We have 2 extra Donalds and an extra Daisy. PM if interested.

Just started collecting with my son so need a lot. Need a bunch. (Stitch, Alien, Genie, Maleficent, Cheshire Cat, Mickey, Mr. Incredible, Peter Pan, and Ursula) We have 2 extra Donalds and an extra Daisy. PM if interested.

I am definitely interested in Donald. That's the very last one that I need to complete my set. I can give you Mr. Incredible or Genie. Will PM you now.

I have an extra Mickey and Cheshire Cat. I am in need of most of them, Donald and Daisy, Alice, Ursula, Stitch (high want), Minnie, Buzz, Alien, Ariel, Mr. Incredible, Aladdin, Peter Pan. Thank you.

*Bump*

Looking to trade for Alice, I have an extra Mickey, Daisy Duck, Stitch, and Genies.

I know this thread is a few weeks old, but we are so close to having the complete set! We need Genie, Buzz and Donald. We have extras to trade: Ariel, Stitch, Daisy, Alien and Syndrome. Anyone?

I have an extra Daisy, Genie, and Ursula if anyone needs any of those. I'm unfortunately still missing quite a few and these are getting harder and harder to find. I'm missing Minnie, Alice, Buzz, Mr. Incredible, Ariel, and Stitch.

I know this thread is a few weeks old, but we are so close to having the complete set! We need Genie, Buzz and Donald. We have extras to trade: Ariel, Stitch, Daisy, Alien and Syndrome. Anyone?

I have an extra genie, if you're still looking. I would trade for Daisy, Ariel, or Stitch. If you're interested, just shoot me a PM.

I have an extra Daisy, Genie, and Ursula if anyone needs any of those. I'm unfortunately still missing quite a few and these are getting harder and harder to find. I'm missing Minnie, Alice, Buzz, Mr. Incredible, Ariel, and Stitch.

If you're still looking, I have an extra Mr. Incredible I would trade for Ursula or Daisy. If you're interested, just PM me.

I have an extra Minnie & Incredible guy that I will trade for Alice, The Cheshire Cat, The Alien or Aladdin if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Bumping this up. I now have an extra Minnie, Incredible Guy & Maleficent. I was able to get the Green Alien so I'm still in need of Alice, The Cheshire Cat & Aladdin if anyone is interested in trading. Heading out on Thursday for the World so I'll be able to mail them out up until Wednesday or not until after Halloween. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts