Disney Lego Minifigures

I've got a Stitch to trade if anyone is interested in him. I've only bought 4 so far & ended up with 2 of him. TAKEN! I'll post again when I have others.

Is everyone just sending them regular mail with some bubble wrap?

I'm still trying to decide if I want to collect them all or just my favorites. I think I'm going to have a hard time parting with any of them even if they aren't my favorite characters.

Last edited:
Hello. I have an extra Mickey & Cheshire cat. I am looking for Minnie & Maleficent. Please message me if you are interested in trading via mail. I have had successful trades for lego figures & SotMK cards in the past. Thanks!

^ Oh hey, that's my thread!

I kind of love that shadow box posted earlier in this thread; that's really cool! I LOVE etsy. I'll have to think about that.

I just wanted to share my display frame I ordered from Etsy. Everything generic I found for displaying Minifigures wasn't big enough (with Malificients big headpiece and the various duck and mouse ears up top!) or was specifically designed to hold 16 (apparently most sets are 16 instead of 18) so I ended up on Etsy for the first time. You could select frame color (black/white) and background color (lots of choices). The frame has 18 lego blocks mounted and you just snap the minifigures onto each. About the only issue was that I couldn't make Ariel centered and keep the seashell/jewel on the display (unless she held it). Cost was $26.99 plus shipping (around $10-15 - I paid $25 for shipping 2 but then she refunded me $10 back). I'm not certain about rules about posting links so if you're interested, you can just search for MissIrisCreations on Etsy (I have no affiliation with her other than as a customer now!).

Did you have to ask for the Disney minifigures logo at the top or do they have one like that pre-made? I'm not seeing it, but I've not totally scoured the shop yet. I really like the stands they have, too, so I might opt for one of those! Thanks for posting!

Did you have to ask for the Disney minifigures logo at the top or do they have one like that pre-made? I'm not seeing it, but I've not totally scoured the shop yet. I really like the stands they have, too, so I might opt for one of those! Thanks for posting!
Yeah, I'm sorry - when I follow the link I had now it says "Sorry, this item has sold". I know on some other groups people posted different sellers so there are other very similar ones out there. For the one I'd gotten, the listing was specifically for a Disney one and you just chose the color frame and background. Guessing others would be similar.

Yeah, I'm sorry - when I follow the link I had now it says "Sorry, this item has sold". I know on some other groups people posted different sellers so there are other very similar ones out there. For the one I'd gotten, the listing was specifically for a Disney one and you just chose the color frame and background. Guessing others would be similar.

Thanks for the info! I think I actually like the stands they sell more than the shadow boxes, anyway.

We have an extra Donald if anyone wants to trade! We've bought 11 packs so far and this was the first duplicate. My son hates doing the "bump codes". Claims that's cheating--and I kind of agree!

We still need quite a few but really looking for Syndrome, Genie, Aladdin, Stitch, Ursula, or Mickey.

Anybody want to trade?

We have an extra Donald if anyone wants to trade! We've bought 11 packs so far and this was the first duplicate. My son hates doing the "bump codes". Claims that's cheating--and I kind of agree!

We still need quite a few but really looking for Syndrome, Genie, Aladdin, Stitch, Ursula, or Mickey.

Anybody want to trade?

I've got an extra Genie if you want to trade for a Donald.

I now have extra Genie(s), 2 Syndromes, Minnie Mouse and a Cheshire Cat. Still missing Daisy Duck, Alien and Alice. Looking to trade.

ISO: Daisy, Donald, Minnie, Syndrome, Ariel and Ursula.

Have to trade: The incredible (3), Peter Pan (2), Aladdin, Genie, and Stitch.

Please message to trade. Hopefully I can complete my set now with trading. :D

New Edit:

ISO: Donald, Minnie and Ariel
Have to trade: Mr. Incredible (2), Aladdin, Genie and Stitch

Last edited:
We now have an extra Maleficent. Really hoping to trade for either Ursula or Syndrome. Anyone interested?

Still need Donald and Ariel to finish the set collection. I have 2 Mr. Incredible, Stitch, and Genie to trade. Help me to complete the set please! :D

I have an extra cheshire cat. :ccat:Need everything except genie, ariel, mickey, and donald.

I have two extra Minnies that I would love to trade. Looking for Buzz, Donald, Alien or stitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!