Disney Lego Minifigures

JaimieJ

Earning My Ears
Hi! Didn't see a thread for Disney Lego mini-figures. Anyone looking to trade? I have an extra of Ariel and Donald, only looking for Daisy to complete my set!

I may be interested in donald. I just bought another 15 but haven't opened them yet. I will let you know my duplicates

Hello. I have an extra syndrome and mickey that I am looking to trade via mail for peter pan, malificent, mr. Incredible, or alien. Message me if you are interested in trading.

We've gotten all the ones we wanted thanks to a Lego Store employee who helped me find the last 2 my daughter wanted.

I was terrible at figuring it out even with the bump codes. LOL

Last edited:

I have an extra Genie to trade! I only have Cheshire Cat, Malificient, Mickey, and Peter Pan right now so would be fine with any of the others.

Hello, I have 2 extra Genies to trade as well as 2 Syndromes. Looking for Ariel, Alien, Donald, Daisy or Minnie.
PM Please

Looking for Buzz Lightyear. Have many extras to trade (other than Alice & Cheshire). In general do people assume when trading that they'll be open packages? Just confirming. Thanks!

Looking for Buzz Lightyear. Have many extras to trade (other than Alice & Cheshire). In general do people assume when trading that they'll be open packages? Just confirming. Thanks!

I would assume open packages, Most people that I've been trading with, we haven't been even sending the packages with the minifigs. :)

Bookmarking! So far we have purchased our first 11 packages and have no doubles! We thought that was pretty lucky :) I know the doubles will be coming from here on out though! LOL

I've been passing my doubles on to my daughter but I'm down to only needing 3 - Ursula, Peter Pan, and the Alien, so I may need to keep them for trading. I do have a spare Mickey if anyone needs him for the 3 I need!

I brought 7 packs and have only one duplicate. I was so happy. Is certain one harder to get than another? Like Mickey? Or fairly equal among one box?

I went to the Disney Springs Lego store today and people were all clustered around trying to feel them. Seemed like everyone I talked to wanted Buzz, but that may be because he's more popular (all three of my guys want one!) rather than more rare. From what I understand they're supposed to be equally distributed.

I just wanted to share my display frame I ordered from Etsy. Everything generic I found for displaying Minifigures wasn't big enough (with Malificients big headpiece and the various duck and mouse ears up top!) or was specifically designed to hold 16 (apparently most sets are 16 instead of 18) so I ended up on Etsy for the first time. You could select frame color (black/white) and background color (lots of choices). The frame has 18 lego blocks mounted and you just snap the minifigures onto each. About the only issue was that I couldn't make Ariel centered and keep the seashell/jewel on the display (unless she held it). Cost was $26.99 plus shipping (around $10-15 - I paid $25 for shipping 2 but then she refunded me $10 back). I'm not certain about rules about posting links so if you're interested, you can just search for MissIrisCreations on Etsy (I have no affiliation with her other than as a customer now!).

I've got extras to trade of Alice and Alien.

I'm looking for Ariel, Hook, Peter Pan, Aladin, or Usula

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts