Disney Lego Minifigures

VillainFavs

DIS Veteran
Still looking for Peter Pan and Stitch if anyone has an extra! We've got Maleficent and Mickey to trade.

dipuppolj

Earning My Ears
I have an extra Mickey, and I just started so I am looking to trade for just about anything. I have Peter Pan and Genie already.

jeni16

DIS Veteran
I now have an extra Minnie, Incredible Guy, Sydrome, Daisy & Maleficent. I'm still in need of Alice, The Cheshire Cat & Aladdin if anyone is interested in trading. Thanks!

• jeni16

DIS Veteran
    I now have an extra Minnie x 2, Incredible Guy, Sydrome, Daisy, Green Alien & Maleficent. I'm still in need of Alice, The Cheshire Cat & Aladdin if anyone is interested in trading. Thanks!

BigAlsGal

DIS Veteran
    I now have an extra Minnie x 2, Incredible Guy, Sydrome, Daisy, Green Alien & Maleficent. I'm still in need of Alice, The Cheshire Cat & Aladdin if anyone is interested in trading. Thanks!
    Hi! I just got an extra Aladdin! Can we trade for Maleficent? PM me!

• CindyV

Mouseketeer
    I have an extra Buzz, Minnie and Ariel
    Looking to trade for the genie or daisy

Jedi Mouse

Mouseketeer
    I have extra Peter Pans (2) as well as an extra Buzz and Aladdin. Looking for Mickey, Donald, Ariel, Maleficent and Hook. Let me know if you want to trade.

jeni16

DIS Veteran
    I still have an extra Minnie x 2, Syndrome, Daisy & Incredible Guy if anyone has an Alice or Cheshire Cat to trade.

Thanks!

• James McLaughlin

Earning My Ears
    Hello everyone. Does anyone here know if theres a series 2 coming up?! any details?! Thank you.
    A few posts online say rumors are another set coming in Sept. 2017. But, that is also the release of the Lego Ninjango movie, so they may release Minifigures based on the movie.

PhillthyPhill

Earning My Ears
    Hello all,

New to the site. Trying to complete a set for my daughters. Please send me a message if you can help.

Looking for:
    Daisy
    Aladdin

Have to trade:
    Alien
    Stitch
    Mickey
    Donald
    Ursula
    Syndrome
    Peter Pan

Thank you for looking, I'm in CA looking for other US members only to minimize shipping.

Thanks,
    Phillip

PhillthyPhill

Earning My Ears
    I have extra Peter Pans (2) as well as an extra Buzz and Aladdin. Looking for Mickey, Donald, Ariel, Maleficent and Hook. Let me know if you want to trade.
    Hi, also could work out a trade as I have an extra Mickey/Donald. Also a Central Valley native so close and quick shipping.

jeni16

DIS Veteran
    I still have an extra Minnie x 2, Syndrome x 2, Daisy, Malificent & Incredible Guy if anyone has an Alice or Cheshire Cat to trade.

Thanks!

ThurlFan

Grim Ghost
    I have an extra Alice to trade for Maleficent. Pm me to exchange addresses if she's still available. I don't have the packaging, just the figure in case that's important :)

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates