Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
just watched episode 3 of Mandelorian - some great, great action in it. Hopefully we get even more exposition and explanations going forward
I can't watch it tonight(stupid hockey practice). It's killing me.

It seems they have been turning features on and off for specific devices as they smooth out technical issues.

It probably depends what OKW Lover and rteetz were doing. The TV app gives timeline controls (as it always does), the native D+ app does not. I tend to use the TV app for much that reason, but D+ exposes its show lists weirdly so the TV app has trouble knowing which episode comes next.

Does anyone here have a Vizio smart TV? I'm pretty sure ours is smart but it's older. Will any Firestick enable Disney + to work for it? We rarely watch the TV in the livingroom since we're empty nesters but would like to have the kids over to watch Disney + and not have to have everyone pile onto our King sized bed in the bedroom to do so :rotfl2:

Vizio's prior to 2016 have fallen off the support list. I don't know whether this a commercial or technical choice. I have a '15 in my studio, and it hasn't seen any of the recent feature updates that the 2016s and newer received this year. If you're only using it for casual D+ use, then yeah, get a firestick.

It probably depends what OKW Lover and rteetz were doing. The TV app gives timeline controls (as it always does), the native D+ app does not.
I watch using the Apple TV Disney Plus App

The BEST episode so far. Deborah Chow directed and she is the director for the entire Obi Wan series, so now I am even more excited about that than I was before - didn't know that was possible! lol
I agree that was everything I ever wanted from a Star Wars tv show. A lot of people are saying this is the Star Wars of their youth. I completely disagree. This is different than the OT this was what I always wanted to see after the OT. It’s great to have great Star Wars content without the burden of the whole Skywalker story.

I watched Old Yeller for the first time in decades. The trauma of the ending must have caused me to completely forget the cheesy title song.

I watched Snow White the other day and can't help wondering who's in charge of her kingdom at the end of the movie. The Queen is dead and Snow White goes off with the prince to HIS kingdom. I wonder how long it was before the peasants noticed nobody was running things any more...

Seen on 2 different sites. Not Disney sites. Cord cutters and Reddit that Disney plus is going to have more adult content that they originally have planned. More shows and movies that adults will be interested in.
Once again I didn’t hear this from Disney.

Last edited:
Reactions: EmJ
Missed this the first two times I watched episode 3
the empire doctor says I protected him twice could just be using him in a generic sense but I thought it was interesting

Missed this the first two times I watched episode 3
the empire doctor says I protected him twice could just be using him in a generic sense but I thought it was interesting

Has nothing to do with you post, but I noticed your name/avatar!!! I was slightly obsessed with that show!!!!!! I still quote it time to time 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter