Heather Cheffy

Earning My Ears
I recently just bought the Disney Junior Encyclopedia 2014 edition for autographing on my next Disney trip. Would love additional pages of the more recent movies (Moana, Coco, Inside Out, Zootopia, Incredibles 2), Disney Jr characters (Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, Vamparina, Fancy Nancy), as well as Marvel and Star Wars characters. I have seen some that are also specific to character dinings such as Chef Mickey and Ahola Pluto. Please feel free to flood my email box with pages (rxtech83yahoocom) also thank you in advance!!!

My next question is how to print them so they look like they are part of the book? Do I go to Kinkos? What type of paper? What size should I print them at? All tips and advise is greatly appreciated.

I recently just bought the Disney Junior Encyclopedia 2014 edition for autographing on my next Disney trip. Would love additional pages of the more recent movies (Moana, Coco, Inside Out, Zootopia, Incredibles 2), Disney Jr characters (Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, Vamparina, Fancy Nancy), as well as Marvel and Star Wars characters. I have seen some that are also specific to character dinings such as Chef Mickey and Ahola Pluto. Please feel free to flood my email box with pages (rxtech83yahoocom) also thank you in advance!!!

My next question is how to print them so they look like they are part of the book? Do I go to Kinkos? What type of paper? What size should I print them at? All tips and advise is greatly appreciated.
Have you gotten any of the extra pages?

there are some links on older posts that are great but I can't figure out how to download or print...its from photo bucket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter