Disney Junior Dance Party!?! (Sept 2017)

jenianifer

Earning My Ears
We are bringing our 3 year old to DL Sept 13-17. When planning, we knew show/event offerings would be reduced, but figured 4 days (including a Fri and Sat) in the parks would be sufficient for us to see everything we wanted. But the current DCA schedule shows there are no Disney Junior Dance Parties after **edited 9/10?! Any chance they just haven't updated the calendar sufficiently?

We are bringing our 3 year old to DL Sept 13-17. When planning, we knew show/event offerings would be reduced, but figured 4 days (including a Fri and Sat) in the parks would be sufficient for us to see everything we wanted. But the current DCA schedule shows there are no Disney Junior Dance Parties after 9/9?! Any chance they just haven't updated the calendar sufficiently?

Yes, there is a very large chance of that.

I concur with ashley0139...the calendar seems to be in flux. Given that it's after Labor Day and around the start of HalloweenTime, I would guess they're still trying to work out the schedule for the new "season". Hopefully things will be added soon...

Ok, *whew* I mean, we were still golden to watch Frozen at the Hyperion about 3 times, I'm sure... but I still

Welcome to black hole week!

We started a thread you are welcome to read. Even though it is a bit depressing, some parts are quite humorous and most people like being prepared for rides/restaurants/parades that will be down as well as early closings, etc...that happen in the "off-season" Plus, lucky you, black hole week ends the 15th when Halloween opens at DCA and DL, so you will have a couple days to enjoy Halloween!!!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/no-woc-9-14-black-hole-week.3618674/

Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if they cancelled it all together during that week (maybe in prep for Halloween stuff at DCA???) but like you, I have little kids that REALLY love that show!

I think you'll probably be okay and the show will likely run. It is a new show and recently opened, so it would be odd for it to be down. It was alright. Having seen the old puppet version, I would say the new show is a lateral move, despite some poor reviews. It definitely is entertaining to its target audience. Which I realized, as we were watching, no longer includes our oldest (now 7).

"Black Hole Week"? Aaaah? Oh well, airfare and hotel booked, time requested off work, and dogs boarding reserved. We'll go and still have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter