Disney Junior Dance Party opens December 22nd

Yes; according to the Q&A in the Parks Blog:
“I’ve checked in with partners on that team, and they told me showtimes should be posted today. Fastpass for the show will be available for you once you’re within your booking window.”

I booked FP today and saw the Disney Jr. Dance Party option. Didn’t choose it, as my kids aren’t super fans, but maybe we’ll do standby or get lucky with a 4th FP for it. We are in HS on Christmas. I did get SDD and the other shows (Frozen and Indy) for my younger kids, I get to do RnR with my 9yo.

I booked FP today and saw the Disney Jr. Dance Party option. Didn’t choose it, as my kids aren’t super fans, but maybe we’ll do standby or get lucky with a 4th FP for it. We are in HS on Christmas. I did get SDD and the other shows (Frozen and Indy) for my younger kids, I get to do RnR with my 9yo.
Thanks for reporting! My window is only open through Dec 21st...now I don’t have to wait for it to roll. ;)

Has anyone a feel for the need for a FP? We never needed one for the previous Disney Jr show, but never went over Christmas.
It was not available to select 60 days out of the opening, and I am not sure I want to trade (SDD, ST, or Fantasmic) if it is going to be an easy stand by.

Cm got a preview of the show and apparently there's a lot of dancing so get ready. I'm going the 22nd to check it out

We too will be there on the 22nd! And maybe later in the week.... but without a FP
We loved the DL show and are happy to see the upgrade.

Fans of the villains party and American music machine will see a familiar singer at some of the performances. Omar Cardona is one of the main performers, I'm a huge fan of his, he's extremely talented

Has anyone seen the show yet? What would the fast pass do, get you in sooner?
Yes, fp people go in first. I watched the 2:30pm show yesterday, got in standby line at 2:10 and was 8th in line, I don't think a fp is necessary

Yes, fp people go in first. I watched the 2:30pm show yesterday, got in standby line at 2:10 and was 8th in line, I don't think a fp is necessary
I am somehow shocked this has fastpass - can you envision it being necessary during the most crowdest times? I mean, I guess I'm all for OTHER people using their fastpass selections on this :P haha!

I am somehow shocked this has fastpass - can you envision it being necessary during the most crowdest times? I mean, I guess I'm all for OTHER people using their fastpass selections on this :P haha!
The previous show also had FP. If you have someone that is a big fan of Disney Jr I'm sure a FP would be useful on very busy days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter