• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Jewelry

dbbutz

Earning My Ears
I am not quite sure where I should post this question.

Is there anywhere you can purchase Disney Jewelry other than
in Florida or California?

I am back from a week in WDW there were some cute
jewelry items that I was looking at but never got around to
buying them.

I live in NJ so a trip to FL for jewelry will be out of the question.

I looked thru the online Disney store and couldn't find much.

Thanks,
:earsgirl:

How about your local Disney store? The monthly catalogs?

Personally, I would make the trip just for the jewelry. What bette excuse could you have for a trip to WDW?

Rule of thumb: If you see somehting you like at WDW - BUY IT RIGHT THEN. There are many stories of those who have asked similar questions to yours. Plan a new trip! I made a special trip in October just to go buy bathroom stuff as we just redid ours in all Mickey Mouse! :-)

Oh, and PS: The Disney Store at Downtown Disney has a whole room of jewelry!!! I love it!!!

I just bought a 14k gold mickey icon necklace and matching earrings on Disney Auctions for $44. I haven't gotten it yet but it looked cute and I emailed guest services to get the dimensions and they returned my email with all of the information I requested. I also know that you can call WDW and describe what you want or where you saw it and they can sometimes find things for you. I just called the other day because I broke my Animal Kingdom mug, but I can't find the phone number now. Hopefully someone can find that number for you. They also have a website, but of course I can't remember it (maybe Disneymailorder.com or some form of that). I originally found the number in my Unoffical Guide but guess what I don't have that right now either, I loaned it to a friend. Sorry I'm not much help, but there are so many people on this board that will be able to!!

I did the same thing! I wanted a particular baseball hat for my 2 boys. I called WDW when I got home (using a phone number a CM from a local Disney Store gave me-it's for WDW merchandising) and they did everything they could to locate it! You may be on the phone for awhile, but if you get your merchandise it's worth it! Unfortunately, they were not able to locate the hats I wanted; they were sold out! But hopefully you'll be more successful. I'll try and find the number for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter