Disney Is Taking Over Our Home!

mm6mm6

DIS Veteran & Disney Nut
It started slowly. It sneaked up on us. A little here, a little there. Sometimes deals so cheap, we couldn't pass it up! The newest addition is the Mickey/Minnie/Goofy/Donald address plaque!

What do you think? Our we out of control yet?

Disney012.jpg

Disney009.jpg

Disney008.jpg

Disney007.jpg

Disney002.jpg

Disney006.jpg

Disney005.jpg

Disney003.jpg

Disney001.jpg

Disney004.jpg

No, Disney isn't taking over your home. I actually saw a few things in those pics that were not Disney related at all. Like that soap/lotion dispenser. I'm pretty sure you could get one of the character shapes instead of that boring old marble.

I think the address plaque and the little lamp are adorable!!!

Looks good to me! Did you make the pillows - they are so cute? I have those panels from walmart,but haven't done anything with them yet. Pillows are a great idea. I am planning on redoing the den/craft room in a disney theme because disney makes me happy!

That is awesome. :love: I would love to ask where you got everything, but I will restrict myself to one! Where did you get the Disney mat & frame for the pictures? I would love to get that for our Photopass pics this trip. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter