Disney is going downhill

It was. The biggest part of it were other patrons being idiots. Two of which should have been arrested. Hence my post. :thumbsup2
I never complained about patrons, just about Disney and how different it was compared to the other 10 times I was there. I get it, there is a pandemic, but then Disney shouldn’t be charged full price when they can’t perform. They should be giving discounts for the quality of vacation they are giving in this particular time

I never complained about patrons, just about Disney and how different it was compared to the other 10 times I was there. I get it, there is a pandemic, but then Disney shouldn’t be charged full price when they can’t perform. They should be giving discounts for the quality of vacation they are giving in this particular time

They should...but honestly, if they are still able to sell tickets/hotel rooms with the lowered quality of service I don't think they are really going to have much of an incentive to spend the money to improve. Even before Covid I read on various Disney blogs that they were quietly reducing expenses at the cost of the customer experience. I would be surprised if Mousekeeping ever returned, even if things improve Covid-wise, for example.

My fault I thought you were the OP.

I will say no hotels across the nation are cutting prices and haven't. I spend over 150 nights a year on the road (and did during covid) and the services nowhere are what they were and the prices are higher too.

Hey! I understand your frustration with people urinating in public. There is enough bathrooms and people shouldn’t ruin other people’s experiences it’s honestly disgusting. The thing is the whole “ excuse me I have someone in line” I feel people need to be more thoughtful. I have an illness and I can’t always bring medicine on the rides they have to be left in the lockers. A lady screamed at me one time and I had to explain to her that I have an illness. At Disney you can’t always get to a cast member to let them know I mean the lines are very long. You also have to remember that someone might be waiting up there for them to come back. On top that there is women that can randomly start their periods or people that really need to urinate. On top of that I don’t think you want to sit on a seat with pee or period blood. People sometimes have to step out of line and can’t tell a cast member which when you do they will usually provide you with a fast pass depending how far up the line you were. Please be more thoughtful I know sometimes people do go up to cheat the line but usually they get in trouble when people alert a cast member. It’s not worth it to get mad at somebody on a Disney trip when you don’t know what there reason for having to step out was. I completely understand I’ve had people do it to me but you want to make sure not to get mad at people when they can have a serious issue and I know if anyone really needed to urinate they would want to step out too even though it’s not a illness and on top of that you don’t want them to urinate in the line haha. Just wanted to spread some light on that because someone who has been through the experience of people getting mad it sucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter