Disney Infinity musings

I am a total newbie regarding this game (I barely have a grasp on the concept) but I'm intrigued by it. However, my Wii is shot and I'm planning to eventually replace it with a Wii U when I have the money.

But what concerns me is the character availability. Are the figures and sets limited time or retired? I definitely don't have the time or energy to constantly be on top of releases for stuff like that. I understand there are special limited characters (e3 and such) but I mean like the more initially widely available ones (Elsa, Rapunzel, etc).

Basically, do you have to go all out or is it something you can do on a casual, more low key level?

Until 20 minutes ago future shop was still listing Disney Infinity 2.0 as being released on December 31st and I thought I'd made a big mistake preordering from them but I just got my shipping confirmation for my starter set (none of my additional figures though) I guess I'll at least have the starter set right away...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I am a total newbie regarding this game (I barely have a grasp on the concept) but I'm intrigued by it. However, my Wii is shot and I'm planning to eventually replace it with a Wii U when I have the money.

But what concerns me is the character availability. Are the figures and sets limited time or retired? I definitely don't have the time or energy to constantly be on top of releases for stuff like that. I understand there are special limited characters (e3 and such) but I mean like the more initially widely available ones (Elsa, Rapunzel, etc).

Basically, do you have to go all out or is it something you can do on a casual, more low key level?

That really depends on how addicted you get. :rotfl2:

In all reality, we've seen every character figure come out in quantities that make it easy to find. There might be a delay of a few weeks, but even the "hard to get" figures can be found without a hitch. You shouldn't have a problem.

That's good to know. Do they stick around for awhile or do they pull them after a time?

They have not yet pulled any of the main figures. I'm not sure if the "crystal" figures are meant to be limited edition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter