Disney+ in the UK

WelshMorgan92

Earning My Ears
hello all,

has anyone got any info on when we or if we will get the Disney+ app in the UK?
I have used the Disney life app and wasn't keen on it's limited options and I'm worried that due to sky having Disney movies rights here in the UK we might have a long wait until we get it.

Really hoping to watch the mandalorian and the jeff goldboom show so I have everything crossed for an announcement soon

Disney Frenhines

DIS Veteran
I have DisneyLife, I like it as I don't have any other subscription TV, but, I can't wait for Disney+ as there is a lot more grown-up content.

• ABZDisneyFan

Mouseketeer
    Fingers crossed for early 2020 then.
    I've given up trying to sign up to Disney Life using my existing Disney login details, whatever I tried it wouldn't let me in.
    If I tried to sign up when logged into Disney is told me that I didn't have a Disney Life account, when I tried to setup a Disney Life account it told me that I already had a Disney account.
    After numerous e-mails back & forth to Disney I gave up, hopefully Disney+ will be better.

mousefan73

DIS Veteran
    Does anyone have an information on what content will be excluded in the EU markets! ? I am in Germany and I read not all content will be available due to EU licensing rights. Ex a Disney or Fox show that SKY might have shown.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM