Disney in November

AllieH07

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I’m new to this page, and I’m hoping to get some insight from you all! We have a trip booked for Disney world November 8-18th but are considering moving it to later in November due to Jersey week and wine and dine I think it is? Do you think we are fine keeping those dates as far as crowd levels? Hoping someone who went this past November 2019 around the same time can give me some info!

I’ve been several times during jersey week and found the crowds to be high, but manageable. It’s my favorite time of year weather wise. As long as you have a good plan you should be fine!

We have been many times the first 2 weeks of Thanksgiving, and one time the week before Thanksgiving, leaving the day before. So, I can tell you about our experiences if that would help.
We never even knew it was 'jersey week", and it was moderately crowded but we had no problem at all. As far as wine and dine, we would go to Epcot in the day time on weekdays, no evenings or weekends while W & D was on. We aren't drinkers, so weren't interested in the W & D. So it didn't affect us at all. We loved the first 2 weeks of November; one of our favorite times of the year to visit WDW. We are going this Feb and March and also like that time of year, though there are no Christmas decorations or Thanksgiving Decorations. It's just like it was before all the festivals and holiday celebrations. We like that atmosphere.
One time we went the week before TG and the crowds were not bad at all. However, the closer we got to TG, it go more and more crowded. We left the day before and it was very crowded.

So, I guess if you go anytime before Thanksgiving you will be fine. Honestly, Jersey week wasn't that bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter