• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Hotels

Craig Adams

Earning My Ears
Can anyone help??
My brothers family are going to WDW next year again after getting free Virgin flights after a delay, and need to book the hotel seperate.
My sister sent an e-mail to disney some time ago enquireing if the price of the room i.e. $140 dollers for All-Stars included the park passes the reply was that it did include the passes.
I don't think this is the case but I could be wrong can you help???

The best thing for you to do would be to check what the regular (or rack) rates are for the Disney hotels. A number of sites list these, including wdwig.com which I find very useful. If you have been quoted $140 per night for the All Star resorts I think this might well include admission to the parks, as this rate seems incredibly high for the value resorts at WDW.

As far as I know, you can make room-only reservations with WDW or book packages which include admission. I normally make room-only reservations (looking out for any last-minute discounted rates) and then buy tickets seperately.

Regards

Rob

Hi Craig.
If you are intending booking directly with CRO at WDW then check out the discount codes on mousesavers.com.
If you book through CRO and later find a better deal CRO will change your terms

Ken

.......and of course you can check out the Discount Codes that are listed here on the Dis :)

Let us know how they get on and what they decide :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter