disney hotel discounts

paulh

<font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col
We are planing on staying at 2 of the disneyland hotels in May/June . At the moment there are offers for the 50th,these only go up to the end of this year.Do you think ther will be any offers like the 3 for 4 offered in the new year.
Paulh

There are some great offers out there for 2006, however they only go up til mid April. The include a $150.00 gift card for any reservation of 4 nights or more at a Disneyland Resort Hotel, kids play free with paying adults, or adults pay kids prices. If these are worth it for you, you may want to change your dates.

i am new to the whole disneyland thing..always gone to disneyworld....i tried to figure out the kids play for free thingy and i am way confused..can someone walk me thru this and where i can find out how much it would cost for us to go ?? thanks so much...

If you have adults and children in your party, the kids hopper passes are free with the package. For example if you have 2 children and 2 adults, both kids are free. If you have 2 adults and 3 children, only 2 of the kids will be priced as free.

If your party is just adults, you can then get the adults play for the kids price and then the adult hopper passes in the package will be the regular price of a childs hopper.

You an get a no obligation quote from a travel agency, such as Dreams Unlimited.

unable to change our dates as flights are booked .Plus we can only take children out of school for a week
Paulh

CamColt said:
If you have adults and children in your party, the kids hopper passes are free with the package. For example if you have 2 children and 2 adults, both kids are free. If you have 2 adults and 3 children, only 2 of the kids will be priced as free.

If your party is just adults, you can then get the adults play for the kids price and then the adult hopper passes in the package will be the regular price of a childs hopper.

You an get a no obligation quote from a travel agency, such as Dreams Unlimited.
thank you for the info..could you point me in the right direction to get a quote ???? thanks so much..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter