Disney Home Office

BrookeN2008

Earning My Ears
I need ideas for Disney Home Office. I wanted to hang my Rundisney medals and Disney collection also. Send me pictures of your Disney rooms

Well we haven't finished our basement office yet... We started it back in 2007. I was just on the boards because I got a notification that someone commented in an old post I did about it... You can check it out here. http://www.disboards.com/threads/our-new-hm-office.1576493/ We were working on a Haunted Mansion themed office. Eventually we will get back to it, but runDisney has us busy. I did get a pretty cool medal hanger for Christmas for our medals. We have them hanging in the hall outside the office.
IMG_1890.jpg

Now I am thinking about finishing the basement again... How am I going to fit this into my training schedule? :scared:

Good luck with our office. Keep us updated on the progress. Hopefully we get some more activity and ideas on these boards. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!