Disney Holidays with British Airways

wdwhippo

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

We've been to wdw a few times before and hadn't planned on going back this year however I am hoping we can squeeze in a budget trip if the price is reasonable.

The best price at the moment seems to be a package booking with British Airways, including Disney tickets, this isn't something we have done before as we usually book a package with Disney directly or just do it ourselves.

I am very anxious about being able to link the hotel and the tickets to MDE, and if we get actual tickets sent to us? I really know nothing about how this works as a package holiday and would appreciate any help and guidance from anyone that has done this sort of trip before.

Thanks so much in advance.
🙂

We booked our flights direct with BA after booking our hotel and tickets with dining direct with Disney so I’m not sure if you would have any issues linking everything up.
(We just need to tell the Disney people our flight info when we pay off the holiday to make sure we have ME booked. )
I can’t see it being an issue to be honest as long as you give it about three months from booking to be able to get your Disney reservation number so you can link it to your MDE app and the website.

We've booked with BA a couple of times, we just called for the reference for MDE. The agent on the phone knew right away what we needed and we had no issues linking everything up.

As others have mentioned, its usually fine with BA.

On the subject of their sale, there are plenty of bargains! We just got 3 seats to Tampa for less than £950!

popcorn::
DH and I are in the same situation - do we need to wait for the 3 month mark? I know that I cant book FPs but will definitely need to think about out ADRs

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!