Disney hats??

pepperderr

DIS Veteran
I am not sure which forum to post this in. I have noticed that girls wear headbands now. When we went before, you could make your own Mickey/Minnie ears hat and have your name put on it. So if girls wear the headbands, what do the boys wear? Can my son still make his own hat again? I am not seeing many choices at all.

They still sell ear hats and I think you can still personalize them.

There are still people who wear ear hats, but the bands are definitely more "insta friendly"

My almost 3 year old daughter has both ear hats and a baseball hat with ears. She doesn't like the headbands.

Also he can wear headbands if he wants to, it's not like there's a rule....

We all have the hat versions with our names on it but we also have a bunch of the head band style. We bought these awesome light up star wars ones a few years ago and hubby wears them all the time.

I got my boys headbands. I bought myself a mouse ear headband with a Mary Poppins theme and they wanted the same kind of ears as me. I let them pick and they chose sparkly ones. There are all kinds of headbands with "boy" themes like Star Wars and Marvel characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter