Disney Halfbath Ideas

RayaniFoxmur

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! I'm hoping you all can help me a bit with some ideas :)

We're going to be moving into a townhouse in a few months and there's a half bathroom downstairs. I'd love to turn it into a Disney bathroom, but I was wondering if you all can give me any ideas that don't involve painting or putting up border... I'd love any suggestions you can give :)

TIA!

:goodvibes I would check your Hobby Lobby store, scrapbook store's , Lowe's, etc. for the peel off decals, dd has tink in her room but they have several themes available, and frame some pictures or poster's to go along. hope this idea helps!:banana:

Don't forget your towels, soap dispenser, toilet seat covers, etc.!! Good luck and I would love to see pics when you are finished. I also have a half bath that I want to disneyize!

If you can't paint....accessorize!!!! Towels, trashcan, soapholder, and artwork. I wouldn't try any of the decals- I had bad luck with them once.

I just recieved these today, and they are really cute! A set of shower curtain hooks with Mickey heads! I got them at www.disneyshopping.com They were on clearance for $9.99. What a bargain! Sorry I can't post a link to the actual page. I am pretty computer illiterate! They were in the bath section of the outlet section!

I'm working on my half Disney bath right now. :) I just ordered a Mickey waste basket off of Disney shopping ($18 after shipping). I'm trying to decide on a big poster for the wall - I'm leaning towards the attraction posters they sell in WDW or one of the castle. Then I'm taking Disney pictures of the family throughout the years, framing them, and making a wall of those. I might also frame some lithographs. They have drawer pulls with Mickey's head that I'm looking at too. It's all about accessorizing! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter