Disney Goals

Luke v

Mouseketeer
Disney has parks all over the world, and infinite things to do, places to see and memories to experience

Personally, I have set a couple of realistic goals for myself that I hope to achieve in the near future. My main ones being:

1. To visit Tokyo DisneySea
2. To make good progress on my collection of WDW products

and more to come

Anyone else have goals they've been dying to achieve?

:stitch::simba::ccat:

Oh man I do definitely want to go to DisneySea!! Others are to go to Aulani in Hawaii, and later on when Disneyland Shanghai is complete since the concept art is beautiful.

I will list 3 goals:

1) To vacation at Aulani in Hawaii.

2) To vacation at Disneyland Paris.

3) To purchase more Disney Pins.

Haha I just want to visit all the Disneyland Parks...but that's a hard goal to accomplish. Lots of saving to do for that.

1. Go on the Disney Dream or Fantasy
2. Go to Disneyland & California Adventure
3. Go to Aulani
4. Meet all of the characters on my character checklist (which will eventually be posted in my PTR)

Wow, lots of people want to go to Aulani, didn't know much about it, but I just googled it now despite being at work haha. Glad you guys mentioned it, gotta add it to the list

1. Visit all of the Disney Parks.
2. Expand my Vinylmation collection.
3. Be at WDW for the 50th anniversary in 2021. (I really want to do this one because my parents were there for the 25th in '96.)

I really want to try and go to Disneyland in California and Disneyland Paris, since I have only been to WDW

-go to Disney World, I've only been to DL in California. It makes me really happy that so many people want to go to DL though!!
-work at Disney, as in a career, not just a job :D

-go to Disney World, I've only been to DL in California. It makes me really happy that so many people want to go to DL though!!
-work at Disney, as in a career, not just a job :D

I want to have some sort of relation with Disney in my career too :earsboy:

Just found out a lawyer at the firm I intern at did a few cases for Disney, seems like pretty cool stuff.

Visit EVERY Disney Park, Be a Disney Princess, and eventually becoming a Marketing Director for Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter