Disney Gift Vacay Package

TheSouthernBelle

DIS Veteran
OK, not sure if this is the correct thread but wasn't sure where this would belong. We are looking to book April 2018 and use the gift special package where if you book prior to 11/15/17, you will get special holiday magic bands delivered by 12/15/17. Would love this so we can have this as part of our Christmas presents to our family. Question, has anyone booked this already and also received the magic bands? Just curious as to what the presentation looks like and what the MB look like? Is it anymore special than how they normally arrive in the box? Just not sure it's worth the price difference on the deal we are looking at. TIA

OK, not sure if this is the correct thread but wasn't sure where this would belong. We are looking to book April 2018 and use the gift special package where if you book prior to 11/15/17, you will get special holiday magic bands delivered by 12/15/17. Would love this so we can have this as part of our Christmas presents to our family. Question, has anyone booked this already and also received the magic bands? Just curious as to what the presentation looks like and what the MB look like? Is it anymore special than how they normally arrive in the box? Just not sure it's worth the price difference on the deal we are looking at. TIA

http://www.magicbandcollectors.com/...t-includes-a-magicband-gift-in-a-special-box/

I was really considering this package to surprise our niece until I realized the psd package saves us an additional $330.

I was really considering this package to surprise our niece until I realized the psd package saves us an additional $330.
I looked at PSD too but we won't be able to visit until spring break in April. I tried to see if we could squeeze something in for January but I just don't think it will work plus the resort rooms left for PSD are all the pricy places now :(

I looked at PSD too but we won't be able to visit until spring break in April. I tried to see if we could squeeze something in for January but I just don't think it will work plus the resort rooms left for PSD are all the pricy places now :(
Oh dang that stinks! I got lucky finding the PSD package for POP. I had to keep checking to find it. We were staying at POP no matter what so it helped being able to get the package.

I have tried to order these and I can't tell that they have been ordered. Has anyone that purchased this actually seen them listed anywhere in your confirmation or in MyDisney experience?

I have tried to order these and I can't tell that they have been ordered. Has anyone that purchased this actually seen them listed anywhere in your confirmation or in MyDisney experience?
Just spoke with tech support. So my package wasn't booked correctly by TA, but the only well to tell that is to call tech support for MyDisney Experience. They can check and verify if the special bands are on order. Apparently the system will always show grey generic bands with a ship date in the far future. I have emailed my TA. Has anyone else had this?

Just spoke with tech support. So my package wasn't booked correctly by TA, but the only well to tell that is to call tech support for MyDisney Experience. They can check and verify if the special bands are on order. Apparently the system will always show grey generic bands with a ship date in the far future. I have emailed my TA. Has anyone else had this?

My ship date is still listed as far in the future, but the pictured bands are showing up in MDE as the special one.

My ship date is still listed as far in the future, but the pictured bands are showing up in MDE as the special one.
I was told by my agent that because my package is booked with a discount I can't have the special magic bands. Is this true? Do you have a discounted hotel package AND the magic bands?

I was told by my agent that because my package is booked with a discount I can't have the special magic bands. Is this true? Do you have a discounted hotel package AND the magic bands?

That is true. It has to be an undiscounted package. However, my understanding is that if a discount becomes available for your booking after December 15, you can apply it in addition to having received the special MagicBands. My trip is not until next July, so no discounts available yet. I fully intend to take advantage of one when they are.

This makes me so sad. Our trip is in March, so the discounts are already out. Oh well =(

I've been checking to see when these bands will ship - so far MDE only shows that they are being customized. Does anyone know the ship date?

This makes me so sad. Our trip is in March, so the discounts are already out. Oh well =(
That's how I am, too. We are going early March and I really wanted these MBs, but DH convinced me to go with the Play, Stay, Dine package instead. It ended up saving us about $330 which we could use for special MBs if we really wanted to. I'm just going to stick with a solid color and keep our savings!

I've been checking to see when these bands will ship - so far MDE only shows that they are being customized. Does anyone know the ship date?

Our trip starts Jan 1, and ours still says "Your MagicBand order is being personalized. Check back soon for shipping details."

My trip starts January 17th, still no signs of it being shipped and still gives me the option to customize until December 17th even though they are suppose to arrive by Dec 15?

We got our bands for our trip next November last week in the mail. Hope yours comes soon. Cute bands can not wait to use them.

I just realized that I never actually clicked "save" when customizing the bands. I just saw all the names and assumed it was all good. Now it definetly won't come before Dec 15th...just hopeful it will arrive before Xmas. So if anybody else sees ability to still customize their bands, make sure you go to each band and click "save" to make sure your customization is submitted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!