Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
RMN has 8% cash back for purchases at Staples. Staples online lists a $100 Disney gift card for $101.99. While I have never seen a gift card list for more than face value, has anyone been able to purchase online at Staples and get the cash back?
I tried it last time it was at 8% - still waiting for it to go pending 30+ days later.

How often do you see decent cash back deals for Sam's? I have some gift cards I got from raise and now just waiting for a cash back deal to get a Samsung tablet. I need it before having this baby around Oct 1st! (Give or take 2 weeks, lol) Would like to take it to the hospital with me.

RMN fine print says % back not applicable for gift card purchases
I know that... the PP that I was answering was asking if anyone had gotten paid on that particular offer. I was answering their questions.

Edited to fix spelling error LOL

Last edited:
RMN has 8% cash back for purchases at Staples. Staples online lists a $100 Disney gift card for $101.99. While I have never seen a gift card list for more than face value, has anyone been able to purchase online at Staples and get the cash back?

Any gift card at Staplesdotcom is $1.99 over face value for "secure shipping." A bit of a rip off because they charge it per card, even when the ship several gift cards in the same envelope. Every once in a while Staples will have a special where they waive the shipping fee on sale priced GCs, but otherwise the list price is always above face value.

Yes, many of us have been able to get cash back through RMN at Staples, but it will always be YMMV, as they are technically excluded.

Today is the start of the Walmart car seat trade in deal. If you take in your old car seat, they’re supposed to give you a $30 Walmart gift card. It looks like my local Walmart is doing this only today, so I’m going to try taking mine in this afternoon. I have two old ones in my garage from 10-almost 20 years ago. Hoping they will accept them for the $30. I think I read that they’ll take up to 2 of them.

Editing to add link, if it works right...
Car seat trade in

Today is the start of the Walmart car seat trade in deal. If you take in your old car seat, they’re supposed to give you a $30 Walmart gift card. It looks like my local Walmart is doing this only today, so I’m going to try taking mine in this afternoon. I have two old ones in my garage from 10-almost 20 years ago. Hoping they will accept them for the $30. I think I read that they’ll take up to 2 of them.

Car seat trade in
I plan to do this as well! Much better than Target's deal!

Can you use a lowe's gc to buy a disney gc (in-store) or are they strict on that policy? My kids collected an obscene amount of change and want to bring it the coinstar, which has lowe's gc as a commission-free option.

Car seat trade in

Do you know if booster seats qualify?

Actually, we have a booster seat that used to be part of a bigger car seat, but we got rid of the "extra" stuff when our daughter outgrew it.

ETA: Nevermind. I found a website that explained that booster seats are not included in the promotion.

Car seat trade in

I turned 2 car seats in this morning and got 2 $30 Wal-Mart gift cards!

I just bought a $25 e-gift card from ShopDisney (via RMN) and I paid with my Virtual Visa from Swagbucks. I loaded the Virtual Visa to my PayPal account first, then I checked out from ShopDisney using PayPal.
Just the info I was looking for. Thanks for posting! I got a $21.00 virtual visa and want to use it at DL.

What do y’all think of this? I got a coupon for 20% off a $10 or more purchase at Walgreens today (it’s one of those coupons that spits out at the register along with your receipt). Fine print has a bunch of exclusions, including “prepaid cards,” but not gift cards. The Walgreens website has a section about “reloadable prepaid cards,” that are basically Visa or MC debit cards - https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/reloadablecards.jsp?o=acs

Any guesses as to whether I could get Disney gift cards with 20% off? I’m going to at least try, but just curious if anyone else had seen similar coupons and had luck (or not).

Pretty sure if this worked on GCs it would be mentioned on this thread. So I’m going to guess it doesn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter