Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Buy and RMN weekly ad 10% promo
8/6 purchased $250 worth of gift cards for in-store pickup (used Amex offer)
8/11 $25 pending in RMN from purchase
I see this week's BB 10% excludes gift cards. Did the one last week allow them or is it a glitch that lets DGC go through? And I just checked my Amex, I don't have any best buy offers :(

I see this week's BB 10% excludes gift cards. Did the one last week allow them or is it a glitch that lets DGC go through? And I just checked my Amex, I don't have any best buy offers :(
RMN offers always exclude gift cards, hence their ymmv nature regarding posting.

ETA: bummer about the BB offer, Amex offers are just weird!

Yesterday I did a Disney store electronic gift card purchase. Trying to stack the RMN 6% with the Discover 5% by using Paypal to pay. Today I got the we need to verify this purchase phone call. Is this something I can expect to happen every single time I do this purchase here if the stack works? I wouldn't care but the Discover card and Paypal are in my husband's name so I put the order in his name and he is annoyed by having to call :rolleyes:

Yesterday I did a Disney store electronic gift card purchase. Trying to stack the RMN 6% with the Discover 5% by using Paypal to pay. Today I got the we need to verify this purchase phone call. Is this something I can expect to happen every single time I do this purchase here if the stack works? I wouldn't care but the Discover card and Paypal are in my husband's name so I put the order in his name and he is annoyed by having to call :rolleyes:
No you shouldn't. I got it once and have been able to purchase without disruption since.
If you change payment methods you might.

I wanted to buy a Disney Gift Card on the shop Disney site, but am only seeing three options for designs on the cards. There used to be tons of choices.
Am I looking in the wrong place or did they get rid of all the designs but 3?
Thanks.

I wanted to buy a Disney Gift Card on the shop Disney site, but am only seeing three options for designs on the cards. There used to be tons of choices.
Am I looking in the wrong place or did they get rid of all the designs but 3?
Thanks.
It looks like they got rid of all the cool choices. :( That sucks. :mad:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!