Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanna be Ariel

DIS Veteran
I thought that maybe we could start a thread where everyone can post the deals that they are finding on Disney gift cards. I have not seen any in my area, but I would love to know if there are any around. Please post where you live, the store, and what the deal is. I know the Target 5% is the big one, but I know that some grocery stores have some too.

Thanks! This should help everyone to save a little extra :thumbsup2

There are Gift Cards threads started seemingly everyday. Search back a day or so and you'll see one at Target.

Some Kroger stores currently have 4x fuel rewards. Here's an example of my savings:

Purchase $50 GC and pay with my Chase card. This gets me 200 points, good for 20 cents off gas at Kroger or Shell stations. If we fill up both cars at a time, say 25 gallons, that saves $5. Until the end of June, the Chase reward is 5x for grocery stores, so that's another $2.50. $7.50 for every $50? Hopefully, my math skills are working right today.

I was just trying to have one place for everyone to post so that it might make the searching a little easier for all. Plus the Target one is over now too!

Why is the Target one over? I thought you just use your redcard to buy the gift card to get 5% off.

Anyone know if you get 5% off any gift card at Target?

Some targets were selling Disney cards at discount last week, sale over now. You can still get the 5% redcard discount on all gift cards.

Some targets were selling Disney cards at discount last week, sale over now. You can still get the 5% redcard discount on all gift cards.

oooooh, now I understand! How much of a discount?

Some Kroger stores currently have 4x fuel rewards. Here's an example of my savings:

Purchase $50 GC and pay with my Chase card. This gets me 200 points, good for 20 cents off gas at Kroger or Shell stations. If we fill up both cars at a time, say 25 gallons, that saves $5. Until the end of June, the Chase reward is 5x for grocery stores, so that's another $2.50. $7.50 for every $50? Hopefully, my math skills are working right today.

You are correct. I figure 30 gallons for us, so we basically get $8 back in fuel discounts/rewards cash for every $50 card bought. I'll take it.

Went to Giant yesterday, didn't see any signs, so figured it was not available. Well lucky me! I found 4 $25. Disney cards, decided to try anyway. I bought 2 and the $10. coupon printed out. WOO HOO, then used coupon to buy the other 2 as well as about $15. in groceries and the coupon scanned and printed out another one for my next visit. Think I will try again today, planning to book a trip for Christmas anyway. :banana: Hope they restock it.:yay:

Went to Giant yesterday, didn't see any signs, so figured it was not available. Well lucky me! I found 4 $25. Disney cards, decided to try anyway. I bought 2 and the $10. coupon printed out. WOO HOO, then used coupon to buy the other 2 as well as about $15. in groceries and the coupon scanned and printed out another one for my next visit. Think I will try again today, planning to book a trip for Christmas anyway. :banana: Hope they restock it.:yay:

:confused:What $10 coupon and what Giant? I see you are from the Philly area. I shop at Giant and would love to know because I need to stock up on our gift cards for this trip:wizard:

Went to BJ's yesterday. They have $50 cards for $47.99 and $100 cards for $95.99. We got several for our cruise next week :banana:

I didn't know Bj's carried Disney gift cards. I am going to have to look this weekend when I go.

@juliehoey, I do live in Philly but I shop at the Giant at Chemical Rd, in Plymouth Meeting area. There is a another one nearby on Ridge Pike but I didn't check that one. I don't know the location of any others. What area are you in?
The $10. store coupon printed where all the other coupons are dispensed, near register.

@juliehoey, I do live in Philly but I shop at the Giant at Chemical Rd, in Plymouth Meeting area. There is a another one nearby on Ridge Pike but I didn't check that one. I don't know the location of any others. What area are you in?
The $10. store coupon printed where all the other coupons are dispensed, near register.

Thanks! My parents shop at that one. I'm in Delaware County so I use the one in Springfield. That Giant in Plymouth always has way better deals than mine! I'll have my mom check it out :banana:;) I've just never had a $10 coupon print. I just got the 5% reward one last week.

Can you use a CVS gift card to purchase a Disney gift card?

I don't think CVS around where I live have Disney gift cards, but I've used Walgreens gift cards to buy a Disney gift card at Walgreens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!