Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
How have the results been with RMN with gift card purchases through ShopDisney?

I have had great success with RMN. But shopdisney is the only store I had a transaction change from 'Pending' to 'Ineligible'. It was a gc only purchase. It was only 1 transaction, but I haven't tried again since.

I have had great success with RMN. But shopdisney is the only store I had a transaction change from 'Pending' to 'Ineligible'. It was a gc only purchase. It was only 1 transaction, but I haven't tried again since.
Do you remember when this was? I had a gift-card only purchase at the end of October, it went to "pending" within a few days and then it credited on December 2. I just "tested" it again last week and the purchase went to "pending" within 2 days, but it isn't supposed to be credited until January 20 and I can't wait that long to make my next purchase. I'm just wondering when that "test" purchase might become "ineligible".

Do you remember when this was? I had a gift-card only purchase at the end of October, it went to "pending" within a few days and then it credited on December 2. I just "tested" it again last week and the purchase went to "pending" within 2 days, but it isn't supposed to be credited until January 20 and I can't wait that long to make my next purchase. I'm just wondering when that "test" purchase might become "ineligible".
I went back and looked. Purchase was 11/11. Went pending a few days later. Then on 11/22 I posted that it had changed to ineligible.

My last successful DGC only purchase at shopDisney was in July at 8% cb. Since then two DGC only purchases went ineligible :mad:. But three purchases with several large-item purchases (D&B purse, clothes, etc.) I have slipped in a $100 DGCs and they have gone through.

I went back and looked. Purchase was 11/11. Went pending a few days later. Then on 11/22 I posted that it had changed to ineligible.
Hmmm...I'm not sure if this helps or not. I looked back at my transaction and it was purchased on 10/20. I'm not sure when it went pending, but it was approved on 12/3, which is after your purchase was declared ineligible.

Hmmm...I'm not sure if this helps or not. I looked back at my transaction and it was purchased on 10/20. I'm not sure when it went pending, but it was approved on 12/3, which is after your purchase was declared ineligible.

I thought I read on here others posted their offers became ineligible too.
Do you have Kroger for Discover and or Chase Freedom? Not sure about CF in January.

I thought I read on here others posted their offers became ineligible too.
Do you have Kroger for Discover and or Chase Freedom? Not sure about CF in January.
I read about the offers becoming ineligible which is why I asked because ALL of my gift-card only orders have credited. I had an order that I placed back on October 20 that credited on December 3. I had assumed that order was going to be declared ineligible but it credited as scheduled. I decided to take the chance and place the $400 order. I will keep an eye on it and see what happens. If it doesn't credit, it's OK...I can live with the $20 "loss".

I just got $75 DGCs from Sam’s for $71.98.
Is there anything out there better than that (4%) that doesn’t require the use of a special credit card?
I’m not crazy about Target and I don’t want to have to keep track of whether or not a discount ‘went through’.

Is there anything out there better than that (4%) that doesn’t require the use of a special credit card?
I’m not crazy about Target and I don’t want to have to keep track of whether or not a discount ‘went through’.
What do you not like about target? I’m just curious

I read about the offers becoming ineligible which is why I asked because ALL of my gift-card only orders have credited. I had an order that I placed back on October 20 that credited on December 3. I had assumed that order was going to be declared ineligible but it credited as scheduled. I decided to take the chance and place the $400 order. I will keep an eye on it and see what happens. If it doesn't credit, it's OK...I can live with the $20 "loss".

:tink:Pixie dust!

T-Mobile Tuesdays Freebie: FREE $3 Starbucks Cards Today at 4pm ET (Limited Quantity)

Sorry, I just saw it posted on Hip2Save - Link

How have the results been with RMN with gift card purchases through ShopDisney? I just bought an e-card for $25 through them and the $1.50 (6%) is showing as "pending" in my wallet. I used a VirtualVisa from SB so I didn't invest any OOP cash for it and if the rebate doesn't credit, I won't be heartbroken. So far, all of my previous gift card purchases have credited from them so I have not had an issue. I don't worry too much about rebates crediting because all of my Disney gift cards are "bought" with money that I earned with rebates anyways so it's like spending "free" money in my mind.

The reason I ask is because RMN has ShopDisney at 12% right now but it ends TOMORROW. I need to buy a large (>$1000) amount of gift cards for our DVC dues. Typically, I stay safe and just get them at Target with my RedCard and save the 5% off the purchase price since this is actual cash money coming out of my bank account. I'm not spending "free" money this time so I need to make sure I get some sort of a deal on the purchase itself. I know that there is a $50 limit to the rebate so I was thinking about getting a $300 card and a $100 card. That would get me a $48 rebate, if it credits. If it didn't credit, I would have only lost out on a potential $20 savings from purchasing the cards at Target. It's a $20 risk I am willing to take...if there are others here who have also reported success with their RMN purchases.

I'm thinking that RMN has closed down getting anything for gift card purchases on Disney. I checked the offer and the details state "Purchases of gift cards are excluded". So you can try but it will more than likely be considered Ineligible.

Your other option is credit card offers like AmEx, Chase, BOA, etc. But those are one time things and not ongoing like BJ's/Sam's or Target RedCard.

Unless you have a grocery store with a rewards program for GCs you can work to your advantage, 4% is the best without a sale or using a particular credit card.

Raise has an extra 5% of toys and tech today. (Maybe targeted). Anyone know if you can buy gift cards online at staples with a staples GC?

They also have Google play as part of the deal. I believe this will work for disney+ if you signed up with your phone. Also would work for YouTube tV which we plan to try after our hulu live credits run out (again bought discounted gift cards for hulu live)

RMN has 14% Cb at Staples online, today only. I am going to buy a $100 Target egift card to buy a play yard for the new baby. I will update you if it goes pending. It did work for me back in September.
Do you have to add a non-gift card to the mix?

Edited, I purchased gift cards from Staples with my Amex card back in October and got the full CB ($4.08 on a $102.00 sale) from RMN. I didn't need to add anything else to the order.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I need to by some disney gift cards right now. What the current best discount for something I can can get via egift card? I have pretty much all of the cashback credit cards (maxed my 5% for discover already) Im pretty great at the in store deals but unsure the best way to get an egift deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter