Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Target time!

View attachment 457449

10% off Target Gift Cards today Dec 8th ONLY!
Good for email, mobile and or physical. Online and in-store.
Deal went live at 3am EST
Use Discover or Chase Freedom for extra 5% back from Target (this quarter)-via Paypal for Freedom.

Note: Last year Target did cancel gc's from those who abused the $300 per household.
LINK

Can you buy DGC with the target GC or is is just on merchandise? I know someone has asked this before but I can't seem to locate the answer.
Thanks

EDIT: I see the question was asked and answered as I posted this. Thanks

I was too tired/sick to make the Target deal with Discover but I did see a notice from Discover about their new offerings for next year.

Since I get 14% back at Kroger when buying $250 in gc's, I'll also earn 5% from Discover in the same transaction. LINK

Sorry I cannot find Chase Freedom 2020 schedule.

Its Target time!

View attachment 457449

10% off Target Gift Cards today Dec 8th ONLY!
Good for email, mobile and or physical. Online and in-store.
Deal went live at 3am EST
Use Discover or Chase Freedom for extra 5% back from Target (this quarter)-via Paypal for Freedom.

Note: Last year Target did cancel gc's from those who abused the $300 per household.
LINK
Count this year too. I bought one online this am using my Target account which went through, then bought another this afternoon using my husband’s Target account which was immediately canceled. May try in-store to see if it makes a difference.

Count this year too. I bought one online this am using my Target account which went through, then bought another this afternoon using my husband’s Target account which was immediately canceled. May try in-store to see if it makes a difference.

I think as long as it's the same address it will be an issue no matter which CC and/or account you use. If you have family that can assist it will work. Remember the offer is per household.

In previous years it let me buy from both accounts and in-store. Husband’s account uses his business address

Sorry I cannot find Chase Freedom 2020 schedule.
Chase doesn’t release the Freedom categories in advance. I wish! We will find out Q1 in a week or so.

Hope you feel better! Being sick this time of year is so hard. BTDT 😕

Last night I showed DH: Amazon Steps on how to add Visa gc's posted by @mechteach1 - thank you SO much! He'll call them on Monday.

I also showed him "Verizon Up – 7 Days Of Christmas Freebies ($5 Amazon, $5 Starbucks & $5 AMC Giftcards)" - DoC Link

Then he showed me all his saved offers, so many gift cards - Mind blown!
Amazon is currently offering $30 promo credit on the newer Nintendo Switch: Amazon Link
DH had $65 in Amazon gc's from V.Up, so I made the purchase.
$299-$65 GC’s = $234 + $17.94 tax = $251.94oop Plus I have $30 Amazon Promo Credit, it's like paying $221.94 with tax! :goodvibes

THANK YOU! That was so easy, and I’d totally forgotten that today was the day for that!

FYI - They have "Add to Calendar" feature and you can change the date per offer to be reminded.
Unbeknownst to me DH has been adding these for a long time and has accumulated several gc's. I forget which one has an expiration date of June 2020 but the rest have non (Amazon, Panera, Starbucks, AMC) He also added $25 Restaurants . com gc which I have to look into.

He also added $25 Restaurants . com gc which I have to look into.

I was trying to figure that one out as well. It looks like with the coupon, you get $25 off, but you have too spend a minimum in order to get it. The ones I saw required a $75 purchase. I like free lol!

I was trying to figure that one out as well. It looks like with the coupon, you get $25 off, but you have too spend a minimum in order to get it. The ones I saw required a $75 purchase. I like free lol!

Yeah....free is good, but I will take 1/2 price which in the end is what most of them come out to. We have a couple places nearby that offer large ones...$100 off a $200 dinner. One is a Brazillian Grill and the other is a Hibachi Steakhouse. Both great places to go with a few other people and $100 off the end bill works for me!

We also get smaller ones for couples dinners or local breakfast joints. Also great when traveling to save a few $$

I still even have one in my account for the character buffet at the Swan/Dolphin from years ago!

Agreed! Read reviews and they are terrible. Hmm, I think we'll be deleting that one.

Amazon / Slickdeals has or in my case had, a really good deal for household items $15 off $50 but the items I need are sold out! :( I think I could have used the VUp $5 gc & $30 promo from the Nintendo Switch to pay.

Friendly Reminders

If you've received $ Bonus gc's when you bought other gc's like restaurants, make sure you check the expiry date. All of mine expire at the end of this month.
Edit: Should have stated "most" of them end this month others end in January. :flower3:

Tomorrow is the last day to use Kroger 4x fuel points on gc's in-store and online.
I'm going to hold off until Jan to use my Discover 5% cb.

Last edited:
How have the results been with RMN with gift card purchases through ShopDisney? I just bought an e-card for $25 through them and the $1.50 (6%) is showing as "pending" in my wallet. I used a VirtualVisa from SB so I didn't invest any OOP cash for it and if the rebate doesn't credit, I won't be heartbroken. So far, all of my previous gift card purchases have credited from them so I have not had an issue. I don't worry too much about rebates crediting because all of my Disney gift cards are "bought" with money that I earned with rebates anyways so it's like spending "free" money in my mind.

The reason I ask is because RMN has ShopDisney at 12% right now but it ends TOMORROW. I need to buy a large (>$1000) amount of gift cards for our DVC dues. Typically, I stay safe and just get them at Target with my RedCard and save the 5% off the purchase price since this is actual cash money coming out of my bank account. I'm not spending "free" money this time so I need to make sure I get some sort of a deal on the purchase itself. I know that there is a $50 limit to the rebate so I was thinking about getting a $300 card and a $100 card. That would get me a $48 rebate, if it credits. If it didn't credit, I would have only lost out on a potential $20 savings from purchasing the cards at Target. It's a $20 risk I am willing to take...if there are others here who have also reported success with their RMN purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter