Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH has to call them as the cards are in his name and they refused to talk to me at Universal. I was really pressing the issue as to why they did not release the full amount. Anyway, they did tell him they would but in the end they didn't as shown on the invoice I posted. The female agent was speaking English but in a foreign accent and the connection was horrible. Hopefully we can get this resolved.

I'm still not sure about how to apply them on Amazon, yes I'm a slow learner but I have an excuse View attachment 457137

Oh that's so annoying!

If you can wait until I'm home I can send you screen shots on how to do it.

This is the first time that I've put pictures into a post here, so I'm hoping I do this right!

So, you start off on your account page, and you should see a link to Gift Cards on the left:

Once you click on that, this screen will come up:

Select "Reload Your Balance," and you will go to yet another screen where this is on the top:

And this is on the bottom:

In the "Enter an amount" box on the top, put in any amount greater than $0.50 (whatever the balance is left on your card), and then just put your card information in at the bottom. Easy!

You need to do this for all four visa gift cards separately, but that is the only hitch.

This is the first time that I've put pictures into a post here, so I'm hoping I do this right!

So, you start off on your account page, and you should see a link to Gift Cards on the left:

View attachment 457161

Once you click on that, this screen will come up:

View attachment 457163

Select "Reload Your Balance," and you will go to yet another screen where this is on the top:

View attachment 457164

And this is on the bottom:

View attachment 457165

In the "Enter an amount" box on the top, put in any amount greater than $0.50 (whatever the balance is left on your card), and then just put your card information in at the bottom. Easy!

You need to do this for all four visa gift cards separately, but that is the only hitch.

Thank you! I'll have DH call first to make sure they go through then we'll add them to Amazon! Thank you so much!

Can Amazon gift cards be used at Whole Foods?
Since we'll be home for Christmas I need to fill my pantry!

I ordered $3k in Disney gift cards from BJ's on 11/29 and they shipped on 12/2 with an estimated delivery day of yesterday. They still haven't arrived in the mail and the tracking history shows that they have departed and then arrived at the exact same distribution center 3 times over again in the last 2 days! I just called USPS and they said it will take about 3 business days to try and find out what's happening with my package and get back to me. I'm getting very nervous because that's a LOT of money to get lost in the mail :scared: My final payment on my vacation is due in 10 days...

I ordered $3k in Disney gift cards from BJ's on 11/29 and they shipped on 12/2 with an estimated delivery day of yesterday. They still haven't arrived in the mail and the tracking history shows that they have departed and then arrived at the exact same distribution center 3 times over again in the last 2 days! I just called USPS and they said it will take about 3 business days to try and find out what's happening with my package and get back to me. I'm getting very nervous because that's a LOT of money to get lost in the mail :scared: My final payment on my vacation is due in 10 days...
Your local post office should be able to give you a print out of what's going on. Make sure your address is correct on the confirmation from BJ's, the post office can check too.
I ordered from BJ's on 11/27 they were supposed to be delivered on 12/2, I got them on 12/3, probably b/c of snow.
I did go to the PO late on 12/2, to see if they could help, & the postmaster gave me a print out, showing I would have them on 12/3

Hey everyone! I haven't done this in awhile so I'd love some recent confirmations. I have 3 digital VISA GCs that I want to purchase Disney GCs with.

1) I have a physical Disney GC that has a balance that I'd like to transfer my new GCs to - Can I still do that on disneygiftcard dot com?
2) Can I transfer e-gift card balances? I know in the past we were unable, but I don't know if that has changed
3) would you recommend buying e-gift cards from Target or shopdisney? Not sure if either store gives a hard time for using virtual VISAs to buy GCs.

Thank you!!

Hey everyone! I haven't done this in awhile so I'd love some recent confirmations. I have 3 digital VISA GCs that I want to purchase Disney GCs with.

1) I have a physical Disney GC that has a balance that I'd like to transfer my new GCs to - Can I still do that on disneygiftcard dot com? Yes!
2) Can I transfer e-gift card balances? I know in the past we were unable, but I don't know if that has changed You can!
3) would you recommend buying e-gift cards from Target or shopdisney? Not sure if either store gives a hard time for using virtual VISAs to buy GCs. I have not had very good luck using virtual Visas to purchase DGC from shopDisney at all....I have, however, done so successfully at Target dot com!

Thank you!!

Half of my orders are delayed as well. According to informed delivery 2 are showing actually making it to us today (we'll see!) the others are bouncing between facilities. One even went from a facility 20 miles from our house to one 200 miles across state! Hopefully they all sort out soon for both of us.

Oh, we had a great trip brought back a few souvenirs and I came home with the flu! :crazy2:
I'm feeling better today but as you know it's a process! :crazy:
Wow, sorry to hear you had all those problems, and that you're sick! We're here now, did you see a lot of sick people? We check out tomorrow to switch to DW, wonder if the flu is going around the theme parks (probably). If we get sick again this year, we may not travel to Orlando during flu season anymore!

Wow, sorry to hear you had all those problems, and that you're sick! We're here now, did you see a lot of sick people? We check out tomorrow to switch to DW, wonder if the flu is going around the theme parks (probably). If we get sick again this year, we may not travel to Orlando during flu season anymore!
Thank you for your kind words.
We noticed on our flight from Detroit to Orlando and during our return flight home many people especially kids were coughing. All had that barking cough and now we have it too. The worst was hearing the babies cry during take off and landing, which I believe the cabin pressure hurt their ears. I'm on antibiotics but my 16 year old son recovered quite quickly. All of us had flu shots weeks before we left. DH took this four times; the day before our flights and the day of our flights and is just fine.
Also the weather changed often from warm to very cold. Even though we were prepared many were not. Just wash your hands when you return to your rooms and prior to eating anything. You'll do just fine! :hug:

I feel like I've missed out on so many deals traveling during Thanksgiving. I still see the items I'd like to buy for DS like Nintendo Switch but they are at full price and the really cool V2 bundles are sold out. We don't have any sweet offers on any of our cards either unless we decide to open a bar :laughing: We did all the big gc deals for the teachers & staff so at least they're covered.
I have a box full of mail & bills to go through maybe I'll find something not expired to use! Heard Target sent out flyers with varying discounts. Time to get busy!

Your local post office should be able to give you a print out of what's going on. Make sure your address is correct on the confirmation from BJ's, the post office can check too.
I ordered from BJ's on 11/27 they were supposed to be delivered on 12/2, I got them on 12/3, probably b/c of snow.
I did go to the PO late on 12/2, to see if they could help, & the postmaster gave me a print out, showing I would have them on 12/3

Good to know! I still haven't received them today and there have been no updates on the tracking information so I'll be making a trip to the post office on Monday. Fingers crossed 🤞

I got my BJ cards yesterday. I had also ordered a sizeable amount and am surprised that you don't have to sign for them upon delivery.

Its Target time!

10% off Target Gift Cards today Dec 8th ONLY!
Good for email, mobile and or physical. Online and in-store.
Deal went live at 3am EST
Use Discover or Chase Freedom for extra 5% back from Target (this quarter)-via Paypal for Freedom.

Note: Last year Target did cancel gc's from those who abused the $300 per household.
LINK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter